The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I thought.school holidays over oredi ... lol
Soon soon. 2 more weekends!
Old 18-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
88kmph has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinn View Post
Yes shop was raided.
Half way massage kana raid the customer cfm sian 1/2 , need follow them back ? If before happy ending still nvm
If found tissue everything cfm 累 cannot explain sia
Old 18-06-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

MR for - Carol.
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=785023

Not very good in writing MR please forgive me if it is too long and boring.
Well here goes....

Make the appointment for a 90mins massage package few days back, clear instructions given once reach nearby MRT but I'm too lazy and too fat to walk few mins distance away i just take grab from my work place to the nearest blk.
Once reach, she open door I was stunned by her cute and sweet looks, she's wearing a black silk night dress so stunning as 1st time doing Nuru don't know what to expect just follow what she tell me to do like a small old boy waiting to get something special, too nervous to chat and I the one who keep quiet all of the time, just bath, nuru, HJ, bath massage,HJ ,bath , go ... Lol

Place - 10/10. Condo with no security guard to check, very nice

Room 9/10. Stays alone, studio apartment.

Looks - 9/10. Sweet and cute look to me, i love it , maybe she tie up her hair into ponytail so look a little bit different from photos.

Boobs - 8/10. Too nervous to touch scare shoot out fast then too embarrass liao but is nice to look at.

Nuru - First time doing nuru so don't know how to rate, nru b2b feel so relaxing and shiok, she will sloly teas my balls and continue b2b and after turn facing her, she will slowly move her hand to my rod and slowly moving up down up down and pumping slowly with a soft moan.....1st shoot is out shortly.

Massage - 8/10 not piano type, massaging with strength.

HJ - 10/10. Slow and steady, very enjoying her smooth hand rubbing my rod and here comes 2nd shoots of the day... Can say she really know her HJ, thought my 2nd shoots will be long but with her soft smooth hand and the view of her boobs 2nd are coming in no time.

GFE- 10/10. When wearing my shoe she still give me shoulder massage.
Like someone say in her page, she loves to be bottomless and is true... Lol, always bottomless, when I see it whenever I just feel like wanting to put my rod inside her so inviting view.

RTM -100%. She's a gem to me so confirm can put under my mistress list...lol.
Some bro say is hard to make appointment with her, so wish me good luck for my next booking appointment, hopefully booking is smooth.
Old 18-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
thundertits88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I msged like 4 girls and they say never book b4 cannot book. How do chinese massge newbie manage to book?
Old 18-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
So who did u book in the end? Any FR? I feel that Xiao Xiao resembles Irene Gan..
No replies in the end... end up book xiaoxue
Old 18-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jamie1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundertits88 View Post
Bros, I msged like 4 girls and they say never book b4 cannot book. How do chinese massge newbie manage to book?
Perhaps you can consider messaging those less popular MLs and ask them nicely to add you into the contact list for ease of booking in the future. I would suggest going to 2 different MLs as they have different list that they reference from.
Old 18-06-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
Finally have the chance to visit Shan Shan and I am so attracted to her.

Looks: 9/10 look exactly like the video
Body: 8/10 Slim with nice boobs
Massage: 7/10 well I like her massage
Catbath: 7/10 its going thru the motion, dont feel shiok at all
Overall: 9/10 sometime it depends on chemistry, i think i click with her. lol
RTF: yes, reminds me of my secondary school gf.
How to reach shan-shan ? No reply
Must use wechat ?
Old 18-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88kmph View Post
Half way massage kana raid the customer cfm sian 1/2 , need follow them back ? If before happy ending still nvm
If found tissue everything cfm 累 cannot explain sia
Yes I know cfm will have ppl zap me but scare don’t dare put name
If u don’t know how to read go home ask again not I scare i will say the customer will be sian STUPID ASS
Old 18-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedosex View Post
MR for - Carol.
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=785023

Not very good in writing MR please forgive me if it is too long and boring.
Well here goes....

Make the appointment for a 90mins massage package few days back, clear instructions given once reach nearby MRT but I'm too lazy and too fat to walk few mins distance away i just take grab from my work place to the nearest blk.
Once reach, she open door I was stunned by her cute and sweet looks, she's wearing a black silk night dress so stunning as 1st time doing Nuru don't know what to expect just follow what she tell me to do like a small old boy waiting to get something special, too nervous to chat and I the one who keep quiet all of the time, just bath, nuru, HJ, bath massage,HJ ,bath , go ... Lol

Place - 10/10. Condo with no security guard to check, very nice

Room 9/10. Stays alone, studio apartment.

Looks - 9/10. Sweet and cute look to me, i love it , maybe she tie up her hair into ponytail so look a little bit different from photos.

Boobs - 8/10. Too nervous to touch scare shoot out fast then too embarrass liao but is nice to look at.

Nuru - First time doing nuru so don't know how to rate, nru b2b feel so relaxing and shiok, she will sloly teas my balls and continue b2b and after turn facing her, she will slowly move her hand to my rod and slowly moving up down up down and pumping slowly with a soft moan.....1st shoot is out shortly.

Massage - 8/10 not piano type, massaging with strength.

HJ - 10/10. Slow and steady, very enjoying her smooth hand rubbing my rod and here comes 2nd shoots of the day... Can say she really know her HJ, thought my 2nd shoots will be long but with her soft smooth hand and the view of her boobs 2nd are coming in no time.

GFE- 10/10. When wearing my shoe she still give me shoulder massage.
Like someone say in her page, she loves to be bottomless and is true... Lol, always bottomless, when I see it whenever I just feel like wanting to put my rod inside her so inviting view.

RTM -100%. She's a gem to me so confirm can put under my mistress list...lol.
Some bro say is hard to make appointment with her, so wish me good luck for my next booking appointment, hopefully booking is smooth.
Upped 14 for your review.
Old 18-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

MR for Ke Ying

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/ke-ying-massage/

Looks - 9/10
Some make up on but can tell she’s a natural beauty. Sweet looking and youthful.

GFE - 8.5/10
First time I visited her so it took a while for her to open up to me. But towards the end of the session we started to chat a lot . Comforting and relaxing visit

Location - 7.5/10
Easy to access and v close to mrt for non driving dudes. Hygiene is alright. Toilet is a bit far from room though

Sensual - 8.5/10
She quite eager to please but limited playability. Im comfortable with it so it’s fine for me. Enjoyable sensual overall

RTM - Yes
Overall enjoyed the session, her looks and character really draws me back to her. I hardly ever write MRs but it’s been a long while since I had such a comforting session so I decided to share.
Old 18-06-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundertits88 View Post
Just keep asking different girls. Or try the ‘Local’ section in sglonelyguy

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-06-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
MR for Ke Ying

Looks - 9/10
Some make up on but can tell she’s a natural beauty. Sweet looking and youthful.

GFE - 8.5/10
First time I visited her so it took a while for her to open up to me. But towards the end of the session we started to chat a lot . Comforting and relaxing visit

Location - 7.5/10
Easy to access and v close to mrt for non driving dudes. Hygiene is alright. Toilet is a bit far from room though

Sensual - 8.5/10
She quite eager to please but limited playability. Im comfortable with it so it’s fine for me. Enjoyable sensual overall

RTM - Yes
Overall enjoyed the session, her looks and character really draws me back to her. I hardly ever write MRs but it’s been a long while since I had such a comforting session so I decided to share.
This MR is quite accurate. If you are looking for a good size of boobs, she has it as well.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

all the Chao Ah Gua dare to zap don’t
Dare put name ������
Old 19-06-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
Any bro commando this new girl?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yang-zi-massage/

Seem very chio
FR in Alwi thread, actual girl not like picture but bro said wouldn't reject.
Old 19-06-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
MR for Ke Ying

Looks - 9/10

GFE - 8.5/10

Location - 7.5/10

Sensual - 8.5/10

RTM - Yes
Agree with your MR. She is on my rotation list and had just resumed working after having been on medical leave for 1 week. A nice and gentle ML. Can be quite teh and chatty once she gets comfortable with you. Location is very discrete and perfect for lunch time rendezvous for those working in CBD. Only minus point is the common toilet, but so far okay lah, yet to meet any bros visiting her flatmate (very popular) queuing for the toilet. She is new to the trade and has not totally cross that psychological barrier yet, hence do respect her boundaries. But the session will get more fun when she gets comfortable with you. Enjoy!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1