The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Price on a high side.. sound like your trying very hard to promote them..lol
Bro we help them, they help you. You scratch their back and they will scratch your too.
Old 20-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Wah you really doing heavy promotion for her. I would give yr FR a 50% discount...maybe even 70% haha
no. he promoting his links lol.
Old 20-12-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Do you read “Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her”? Next time you try to hint her with 4 blue notes. Or 2 blue notes if you skip the massage. If you don’t look like fuck, I think quite high chance you will make it
Old 20-12-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
no. he promoting his links lol.
Ah...that explains a lot...haha !
Old 20-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think there's also on another thread which I posted my review cos tried Amy few mths back.
Save ur $$ guys, cmi to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Ah...that explains a lot...haha !
Old 20-12-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I think there's also on another thread which I posted my review cos tried Amy few mths back.
Save ur $$ guys, cmi to me.
Thanks...appreciate if you could PM me any decent ML to try...really don't want to waste my hard earned money.
Old 21-12-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Shi shi is confirm legit in terms of juagen. I knew her from her days in Kailang before moving down to Geylang nearer to Paya Lebar. Her massage and juagen skills goes from so so to powerhouse In a few years. I heard she learnt from a Thai juagen master hence the improvement.

I tried so many self proclaimed juagen masters in SG. No one came close except Soda. But I would say both are different…

Soda is born a sex machine…Started off as more fj before slowly horning her juagen skills in famous Thai academy. I fj her probably when a tiny fraction of our samsters know her. After that famous already no more fj…today even $200 may not pry her pussy open.

Shi shi is like reverse starting from good skills..By good skills I meant letting her juagen and hj is more song than fj…lol! That is why she said no one lasted that long to even asked her about fj…The closest I went is asking her to lie on the bed for me to play with her tits…After that I gently play with her pussy and her pussy is wet after my digging…I didn’t fj her in the end because:

(1) tits a bit plastic…like no feel. I love natural tits
(2) she keep cats at home…their meowing sort of makes my cock soft suddenly
(3) also no cap. no guts to try raw…

In the end I just continue digging shi shi till she freaking high drag me to toilet…both of us are naked and we continued playing together until both of us orgasm together. After which both of us enjoyed the hot shower together. I asked her to use her mouth to clean by cock but she rejected…

To summarize..
(1) fj is possible
(2) bbbj is impossible (in fact I tried playing a few times but no luck)

For look, yes…totally look like a slutty milf new door. Not sure why SGlonelyguy mask out her face…Anyway, I think not easy to book shi shi also since she quite popular…she is like the old legendary batch of masseur like Helen (Thai FL), Soda, Melody, Tang li, Baby. May retire soon
Old 21-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried msging the mention shi shi since Nov. Everytime her response is 休息. Is she still accepting booking or really 休息?
Old 21-12-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6370 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
I tried msging the mention shi shi since Nov. Everytime her response is 休息. Is she still accepting booking or really 休息?
I think she only takes old customers now. I tried to book also kena rejected
Old 21-12-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
Paiseh…I think all worry about AV…anyway I day so many customers, no need more customers…quite sad…go book fat North Korean Belle
Old 22-12-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Is this the milf Shi Shi that used to operate at famous Katong laksa area many years back ? After that gotten her own shop in rocca bal . From her pic somehow I find her familiar . & yes everytime when msg her she will either say she’s not free or 休息 or even say I gotten the wrong number finding the wrong person .
Old 22-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
There is something I don't understand, if only takes old customer then why still spend the money advertising?
Old 22-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
There is something I don't understand, if only takes old customer then why still spend the money advertising?
so she can choose when she wants to work. financial freedom.
Old 22-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/tia-massage-hj-bj/

Try her and she big boobs and big butt. Her massage so so like those piano style, if you like soft massage she is good. When come to GQ she will give good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before ask you to ride her where she lie in missionary. She will moan and moan to ask you “ dear dear harder” when doing. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. Her partner is Amy which can be found in this site. Both of them does offer 2P service. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.

Her tarma partner

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/amy-massage-juagen-hj/

She has very good service where will offer full special services at the cost of $200. She will suck you hard before ride on top of you. She even have another lady that work with her. They both can give 2P full service at the cost of $200 each person. Try that and you like both of them. They even offer night drinking if you are good drinker too.

Try her and she give very good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before riding on top of you. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.
Fake pic. Avoid this upper thomson joint.
Old 22-12-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Hi All Bro,

Do input your comments here after you have try both the ladies, do not comment on the sgbeautycastle website as the moderator will delete any bad comments at their website. With thanks to all bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread