The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 09-09-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unintended View Post
Hi guys,

Would like to thank everyone here for updating this thread as it’s the only BDSM scene in SBF. However, I would like to ask if anyone has any advice for ML who are into BDSM as well? I tried 2 ladies in SLG and SBC respectively but most are “older” than what I would prefer. Don’t have to be SYT lah.. My expectations not that high.. Thank u for making me feel like I’m not the only one interested in this kink…
(Old or not) can be relative .
for ML into BDSM based on my encounter (for less older ones) will be;

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/abby-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/amber-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/

Older ones, I don't list here... lol but there can be good like Coco and Jessica
Old 09-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post

Older ones, I don't list here... lol but there can be good like Coco and Jessica
Oh wow, did not know some of them can offer sm. Which one did you like the best?
Old 09-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Oh wow, did not know some of them can offer sm. Which one did you like the best?
Actually I like meeting new faces trying to introduce them into SM or simple fetishes. If they are open to play then, I just show them some pictures on that to do....They have different style to offer......each person varies from the other.

Best look Abby > Amber > CC > Elmi
Best session Elmi > CC > Abby > Amber

But if I expand the list to MILF like Coco and Jessica.....perhaps
both these MILFs still my favourite when comes to session.
Old 09-09-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Unintended deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank you so much! Will definitely try…
Old 09-09-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I like meeting new faces trying to introduce them into SM or simple fetishes. If they are open to play then, I just show them some pictures on that to do....They have different style to offer......each person varies from the other.

Thank u! I see some names overlap with the ones given above. Will definitely narrow down my choices.
Old 09-09-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Could you share the link of those 2 ladies
One is OMM.. But she’s a very very hard gem to book. My luck isn’t so good.. I think she stick to regular ones during this covid period.. The other I will not say since I mentioned that she’s older. If you keen, please PM me.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unintended View Post
One is OMM.. But she’s a very very hard gem to book. My luck isn’t so good.. I think she stick to regular ones during this covid period.. The other I will not say since I mentioned that she’s older. If you keen, please PM me.
OMM is sensual and very horny butt hole poking sensual play. Played with her once, she's hard to book and rather popular.

Some other MILF I forgot to mention is Lili (She's tall - I think > 1.7m, 60+ Kg)
If you like tall and big boned, she's the one to go. She could give a good solid trampling due to her built

Kelly another one but I have not played with her, some other bros might have visited her.

There are actually many PRC ML open to fetish play, it's up to you guys to go discover them...... haha. It's good enough to fulfil my needs.

But unfortunately those that require proper set up like leather/latex wear, dildo, bondage....etc would be dissapointed.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:

How was the sm session with elmi? Was she more open or have some experience?

I also enjoyed my time with coco as she is very skilled. She even had another ml join for a double domme session
Old 11-09-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
How was the sm session with elmi? Was she more open or have some experience?

I also enjoyed my time with coco as she is very skilled. She even had another ml join for a double domme session
Elmi has no experience. Just that if you have simple fetish and able to show her....she would be open minded to do it (if within her limit).

Experience ones are Coco, Jessica. I think now Coco doesnt offer double anymore right? I actually was looking how to play with her ML partner last time but to no avail...there no way to contact her.

If anyone has pls PM
Old 11-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Elmi has no experience. Just that if you have simple fetish and able to show her....she would be open minded to do it (if within her limit).

Experience ones are Coco, Jessica. I think now Coco doesnt offer double anymore right? I actually was looking how to play with her ML partner last time but to no avail...there no way to contact her.

If anyone has pls PM
didn't know coco had double domme options. that would be interesting
Old 11-09-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
didn't know coco had double domme options. that would be interesting
She had only done it for a short period (for few months). Few lucky bros including me was able to experience it....
Old 11-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried mistress Roxy and her friends? I am planning for a double dommes with Roxy and her friend Anastasia, was wondering what to expect. Anyone has any idea?
Old 11-09-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

bro, not sure if you take notice of feet.
Who has a nice pair of peds?
Old 13-09-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Has anyone tried mistress Roxy and her friends? I am planning for a double dommes with Roxy and her friend Anastasia, was wondering what to expect. Anyone has any idea?
Well I have been critical of the party girl types many times here, so I wouldn't consider them real dommes. Just girls who enjoy playing, and want to make some money at the same time.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Their rates are lower on average but I guess you get what you pay for since the friend is just into bdsm stuff
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1