The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Yes, agree that yue qi 2062a is slim, with cloth on she already look like a size 1. Not sure about size of the rest though.

However, I heard service wise very sop for these few girls.
Newbie Miko @ 54A is also size 1 on your chart.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Tried 2 girl yesterday. Still no satisfaction as can felt they are not the kind that enjoy sex. Is just work.
1606a Xiao Yu, tanned skin. Just sop, light French. no gfe.
W15 duo duo, fair and quite tall, I think 170cm. But the long armpit hair turn me off. No french for me.and a bit fragile, easily complain pain.
Tried Xiao Yu of 1606A who is about 1.6m tall, skinny and flat chested. I agree with you that her service is sop. I could not develop chemistry with her.

Duo Duo has cut her card and left on last Thursday. A Beijing girl who is taller and prettier than Xiao Yu.

It is not easy to find a tall and skinny girl who could provide good service. Cheers!

Last edited by Edward1; 04-06-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
Old 04-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
You should not anyhow re-post in non-applicable threads. Da-Ling certainly does not belong to skinny syt category. She is neither skinny (- she is near 60kg) nor syt.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
You should not anyhow re-post in non-applicable threads. Da-Ling certainly does not belong to skinny syt category. She is neither skinny (- she is near 60kg) nor syt.
Got it. Will be more careful
Old 04-06-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got it. Will be more careful
I did point out to another bro Chinadolly about the same thing. He also indiscriminately post girls of a particular house everywhere, even if the thread was inappropriate.

Instead of helping the girls, you may do more harm. Already happened once and bros like me stop believing in the FRs even if the girl is genuinely good.

Chinese saying 不要画蛇添足
Old 04-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I did point out to another bro Chinadolly about the same thing. He also indiscriminately post girls of a particular house everywhere, even if the thread was inappropriate.

Instead of helping the girls, you may do more harm. Already happened once and bros like me stop believing in the FRs even if the girl is genuinely good.

Chinese saying 不要画蛇添足
Thx all bro, really will be careful.
I am seriously only wanting to share
Old 04-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Quote:
不要画蛇添足
Old 04-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

1st i think you not really that good. Otherwise u wont pay the girl but that girl will pay u.
2nd u try to hint us u bare back fuck her . But u dunno how to people had raw prc girl because seduction.
3rd u said u sneakily insert 100$ in her hand bag? Wtf? U know how much we play and pay high end girl ? You unintentionally telling us u are so noble and great donor in the world?
4th why asking her whether to let you rtf?
Lastly, u mentioned she so high already high five times? But just left u like that? Or she falled in love with u? Did u really archieved her desires?
Obviously, another chai dao!!
Old 04-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
1st i think you not really that good. Otherwise u wont pay the girl but that girl will pay u.
2nd u try to hint us u bare back fuck her . But u dunno how to people had raw prc girl because seduction.
3rd u said u sneakily insert 100$ in her hand bag? Wtf? U know how much we play and pay high end girl ? You unintentionally telling us u are so noble and great donor in the world?
4th why asking her whether to let you rtf?
Lastly, u mentioned she so high already high five times? But just left u like that? Or she falled in love with u? Did u really archieved her desires?
Obviously, another chai dao!!
Ok, i think its ur right to doubt and its my right to write.
Anyways, wad is chai dao?
If u wan, can go interview Da Ling for clairification
I have been really away for long time. My other regular house is WH14. A thai WL, but i wun write anything abt her. Selfish reasons cos she is really a nice lady. I write FR cos i see if i reintegrate myself back into the cheonging scene. Dun wish to be a leech and only read but dun contribute.
Can mistake me for an OKT runner if u wish, but i am really asking for other recommendations on good WLs, PRC or Thai.
Happy cheonging bros, in spite of all the zapping and flak i am gathering, i am kinda enjoying relating to bro samsters and cheongsters alike.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hahahaz, bro u are good with pics. Upz man.
Old 05-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, i think its ur right to doubt and its my right to write.
Anyways, wad is chai dao?
It means “Robert”, a guy who is easily Conner of money by women

I write FR cos i see if i reintegrate myself back into the cheonging scene. Dun wish to be a leech and only read but dun contribute.
Good intentions and great effort

Can mistake me for an OKT runner if u wish, but i am really asking for other recommendations on good WLs, PRC or Thai.
Happy cheonging bros, in spite of all the zapping and flak i am gathering, i am kinda enjoying relating to bro samsters
You should diversify, lots of girls in GL and you can write more genuine reports and share

)
On your request for WL outside 1820, so many threads to read.
Maybe you can try 1606, 1608 or 1649 where there are more girls or go 1429 to view iPad (though pics are not that good)
Old 05-06-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks and up you back.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 05-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
On your request for WL outside 1820, so many threads to read.
Maybe you can try 1606, 1608 or 1649 where there are more girls or go 1429 to view iPad (though pics are not that good)
1606, 1608 and 1649 i will go and try. Bros recommended me another house 1654a. I wun reveal who till i write FR.
Thx a lot to all bros who have been actively recommending to me.
BTW Fat Fatt bro, any specifics WL u can recommend? or sould i go with this

- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Xiao S firm full Cs
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Duo Duo C (new addition)
- 1654a Bei Bei C (new addition)
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C

Forgive me bros, learning the ropes. Gimme some time to fine tune.
Thx bro Fat Fatt for the encouragement.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
1606, 1608 and 1649 i will go and try. Bros recommended me another house 1654a. I wun reveal who till i write FR.
Thx a lot to all bros who have been actively recommending to me.
BTW Fat Fatt bro, any specifics WL u can recommend? or sould i go with this

- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Xiao S firm full Cs
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Duo Duo C (new addition)
- 1654a Bei Bei C (new addition)
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C

Forgive me bros, learning the ropes. Gimme some time to fine tune.
Thx bro Fat Fatt for the encouragement.
Sure you can base on this list. Actually depends on your preference.
Personally I have tried 1649 Tian Tian only of this list.
I prefer Yezi 1429

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1