The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
nobody respond to mine Budi chicken rice location.
Going this weekend to look for it .
There is a main shop near bcs next to A2 (or is it in A2). Can order Kampong Chicken with a slight additional cost. My personal favourite is at Mitra Raya called Ciang Hau, as mentioned in the forum previously.
Old 25-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Run thru Nono's signature and found it here: Chicken Rice
Old 25-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Run thru Nono's signature and found it here: Chicken Rice
tks finally with a photo of the shop can easily locate. A clap for Humlea warm respond.
Old 25-04-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
tks finally with a photo of the shop can easily locate. A clap for Humlea warm respond.
Huh? clap only ah?... ta bao for me lah... That day Nono bring me there I finish the plate of chicken rice like 3 mins... damn paiseh... taste good.
Old 25-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Huh? clap only ah?... ta bao for me lah... That day Nono bring me there I finish the plate of chicken rice like 3 mins... damn paiseh... taste good.
haha then next time follow my trip , update again WE going this weekend.
trying hard to get good ferry time slot .
Old 25-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxx
Hi Nono,

It has been awhile since I been to batam due to busy at work and coast not clear.. Haha.. Have been to batam 4 times till date, 3 times with SBF bros and solo 1 time and only my virgin trip got hiccups and the rest r heavenly trips.. have wrote u a review before during my solo trip.. Haha..
Thank you for sharing bro and i apologize for the late reply.

2016 Batam public holiday :

https://sammy.guru/showpo...postcount=1127

Quote:
I am planning to go again on x to x May because coast is clear and I understand from the calendar u share in the forum that it will be batam public holiday.. I can't really plan other dates at the moment so I am wondering if I can get any advise from u..
For your info,the dates you are heading to Batam looks fine to me. X is a holiday itself,and at most time,during the holiday itself,most hotel's prices remain as weekday. It is only during public holiday eve where the price will goes up.

Now whats remain will be which hotel you decide to stay in.

Quote:
Question is, what can I expect differently from a normal day in batam vs a public holiday in batam.. Please feel free to write it in the forum and u may state that a fellow bro pm u asking for advise.. I will read from there so that all bros can get an advise and learn together..
X May 2016 is like a weekday bro. Its going to be like a normal weekday except you may likely see more in bound tourists in Batam.

Quote:
I think I have not been to batam for around 6mths.. Anything changed since then..? I will read up on the forum but maybe I will miss out some things.. Hehe..
Nothing much really change but you may encounter a slight increase on overnight booking girl pricing in certain booking joints. Oh wait,1 small changes to note tho,more new girls as compared to 6 months ago when you were there. Remember,most girls will be on 3 to 6 months contract,most of what you have seen in last trip may not be where you found them before. (they could have hopped to another joint or quit)

In my last trip,i hear from OKTs that they reject girl's contract ending on June. So most new girls that came on March 2016 have had their contract till July 2016 becos of quiet month on June (Ramadan month) where most richer girls not under contract are returning back to their hometown. So instead of the usual 3 month contract,its now 4 month instead for most joints.

Quote:
High chance I will be solo-I got this trip as I try not to post anything in batam thread to find people to go together.. Even tho I enjoy going with people more and make new friends.. usually I only read if anyone is going on the same dates and then pm them.. Hope u can go on those dates too tho, been reading your thread for more than a year but have no chances of going with u so far..
Err...bro,my thread just started 24th Jan 2016,its only about 12 to 13 weeks old,hehehe...i dont exactly plan for a May's trip when it is still April. i will unlikely be there on your stated date. Thank you for the invitation.

Quote:
Lastly, can give me some tips on which clean massage joint u recommend and dirty massage joint u recommend and which booking joints u recommend..? I will write u a review after my trip..
I dont exactly recommend places to anyone bro,but if you are planning to stay in Formosa Hotel,there are clean and dirty massage around the area :

Clean Massage :

1. Bridge Massage

(out from formosa front door,turn left,walk straight about 15 steps,you reach in between Lucky Plaza and Formosa small road,turn left and walk straight until you see Bridge Massage)

2. Nagoya Massage and Spa

(Turn left from Formosa Hotel front door,walk straight until you see Center point mall,continue to walk straight until you see Top 100 supermarket which is opposite Lovinna Inn. In the same building as Top 100 continue to walk straight to the end of building and turn left,then walk straight again for about 50 steps,you should see Nagoya Massage and Spa)

3. Relax Massage

(directly opposite Formosa Hotel)

And for Dirty massage :

1. King massage (directly 4th floor of Formosa Hotel)

2. Linda Massage (opposite Formosa Hotel)

3. Indo Rasa Massage (behind Relax Massage)

4. Idola Massage (opposite Dju Dju Hotel)

Map below for your further reference :

Photos above taken from Formosa Hotel 4th floor.

Quote:
My simple itinerary will be hotel at Formosa:

x May - arrive and check in and go book girl. Then go clean massage (spot massage). Currently i feel it give very good massage. Back to hotel wait girl and piak 1 round then go dinner.. Then maybe watch movie and then back to hotel piak and sleep..

xx may - breakfast then go back room rest then go book girl and same thing ask her come at 5pm.. Then time round will go dirty massage.. Then same thing as 1 day but minus the movie, still thinking what can I do with the girl..

xxx may - breakfast and go back room rest.. Then prepare check out and then go for one last dirty massage before heading back to sillypore.

Again, thanks for all the information u share on forum.

Your sincere batam reader
XXXXX
Your itinerary look almost like mine,hehehe...you may wish to spend 200k to get an in-room massage for both yourself and your girl? Just a suggestion as it depends on your comfortability with her (thats in case your 1st night girl is good and you wish to extend,hehehe...). Its suppose to be a feel good thingy at low cost.

With the map and the photos in this post,it should keep you busy in Batam for a bit. Do look through the food list for food to eat in that area.

Enjoy your trip,bro...and may it be a good one.

Cheers!

*i have censored off your going date and your nick for privacy reason/s.

PS : Most other bros who PMed me (which i didnt reply),most of your answers to your question/s were already in the 1st page of this thread and this post itself (note : Queen8933 and Dynasty99 near Formosa no longer in business).

Sorry for not being able to answer all of them repeatedly.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Thanks for the tips....the last one getting a massage gal sounds good.....but late hours....hard to get one......
My idea was for your massage girl to do Overnight Stay in your hotel room,not just the massage alone.

Some TLC + a little more money do give one a cutting edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
unless staying at Formosa......haha.
The thing about Formosa is,everything (almost) a man's lil bro need were all under one roof.

6 massage shops within 2 mins walk from Formosa Hotel front entrance :

1. Relax Massage (1 min walk)

2. Indo Rasa (1.5 min walk)

3. Linda Massage (1 min walk)

4. Nagoya Massage and Spa (2 min walk)

5. King Massage (30 secs walk)

6. Bridge Massage (2 min walk)

7. there's a new one that start business recently shared by you before which is a little more than 3 mins walk away,hehehe...

Booking joints near Formosa Hotel :

1. Happy 8 massage (with around 80 in house girls) - 5 mins walk

2. New Berry (with around 40 in house girls) - 5 mins walk

3. Gold Bird (with around 30 in house girls) - 10 mins walk

4. Moonlight (behind Harmoni Hotel with about 15 girls) - 8 mins walk

5. There are others i didnt count in which is a little more than 10 mins walk away

*i am counting the time starting from front door of Formosa hotel and there's more choices if i were to walk a little more than 10mins

Wait,my booking girls in an unlikely chance ran away from me? I still have Alishan KTV as back up (which is cheapest among all other Batam KTVs booking fee)...oh,wait again,if my girl in an unlikely event ran away after Alishan closes at 2 to 3 am? i step out of hotel front door,turn left and walk towards Sinar Bulan food court and then back to Formosa hotel again,i will almost be sure to be approach by someone to ask if i want girls and thats where they will walk me to near City Central area (2 mins) for a look at some girls. And if these all still fails...then i will need to return back to room to pcc,hehehe...(but it should be almost sunrise by then and king opens at 9am)

Now tell me,which hotel in Batam offers such options if the reason/s for being in Batam itself is more towards getting girls? Hehehe...i kiasu and stingy ma therefore always prepare for rainy days. And i believe i should not forget the provision shops that are near hotels for my convenience too.

There is actually a hotel that has a close enough options like Formosa. The name is called Newton Hotel. But staying-in the hotel itself would be a living nightmare for most when the room isnt sound proofed,hehehe... i'm sure you know the reason.

Over the last 2 years,i have drawn enough of my own Batam map plan for most cheonging places over the possible hotels to stay in,Panaroma (aka Allium),Pacific Palace,Lai Lai,Hai Hai 2,Planet Holiday,Harmoni Hotel,Utama Hotel, M1 Hotel,Hana Hotel etc which all has some well-located "options",but the one that could do a one size fits all for myself with everything i need within just "few-mins-walk-options" is none other than Formosa Hotel.

Come to think of it,i think i may have knew Formosa a little too well.This reminds me when one of the girl who covered my eyes with her 2 hands while i was piggybacking her was surprise that i was able to reach my room with my eyes shut,hehehe...

Having said all the above,i am still open to better hotel/s in Batam that has all the convenience mentioned that would fit my criteria...well,thats if they exist. It NEED NOT have my "special room" which only Formosa has .Today,i am 100% sure that ONLY 5 such "special rooms" exist in Batam and ONLY in Formosa. Its been 2 years of searching...and i have learned to move on and accept that fact.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-04-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
Ericlee168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know which massage place opposite BCS mall or within BCS mall are dirty? Appreciate your help... thanks
Old 26-04-2016, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
modofoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
Pls PM or share here. Awaitung more details. Btw, what's your old nick ?
forgot old nick already... too long ago liao..
anyway... I read online that Rachada KTV has closed.. so will go Alisan for my TCSS.
and bro nono... congrats on ur 27th trip already..
Old 26-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericlee168 View Post
Anyone know which massage place opposite BCS mall or within BCS mall are dirty? Appreciate your help... thanks
BCS in Penuin area, most massage place are clean. I did went to one that offers B2B massage, and full service. But, as it's one if the bro here that brought me there, I'll leave it to him to reply you.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericlee168 View Post
BCS mall within are all clean...

Infront of BCS mall, u see a row of shop houses, from EATON makan place.... Walk all the way into the back row, there is one....

Others like Universal and others are all clean as far as I know

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Most hotels in btm has 1/2 day rate.
Half day and hourly rate isnt exactly value for money from my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Stayin in formosa or hotel near formosa give u quick access to almost evrythg within mins,even 4 late hrs enjoyment
Like i have said,almost nothing can beat Formosa's everything under one roof location. If there is ever a hotel that could do that,do feel free to share as i am still trying to find one in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2006 View Post
I will stay at Penuin I baloi hotel on Friday. Anybody can tell me where I can look for the girls? Thanks
Wow! Your nick tells me you were from Krypton,hehehe... *joking*

As a Kryptonian,the sun's ultra-violet is in favor of you in this Batam season,so you may wish to take an around 30 mins walk from iHotel Baloi to Utama Hotel area to look for girls,map shown as below for direction to reach there :

And if there is a much stronger sunlight in favor to your Kryptonian cells,you may wish to also take the other alternative walk to visit the nearest booking joint which should roughly takes you also about 30mins (or so) walk to Windsor food court where Permata Indah is located next to it.

Those were the places where i suggest you can find girls,hehehe...and thats if you planned to stay in iHotel Baloi and to walk. Otherwise,be prepare to foot a higher bill for massage places in that area with special service at their mercy (or not having it at all). In other word,if you are staying in BCS penuin area (in your case is iHotel Baloi),having girl/s isnt in your priority,but you are more for the good food and shopping there instead. Thats unless you pre-planned your transportation means before you reach batam.

My apologize to you for this late reply.

Quote:
But for the location, I cannot even buy a bottle water without using the ojek.
Hehehe....when i look at hotels in Batam,i look at Hotel amenities,its location to places i wish to go to,its surrounding area for convenience and as well as if the hotel staffs could double as "magicians". Been dwelling in a couple of targeted Batam hotel's surrounding since 2014. And for emergency need of mineral water in most hotels in Batam,they are always a phone call away.Call housekeeping for free mineral water,tip them a bit like 5k to 10k depending how many bottles they bring you (i tip 10k for 4 bottles tho,hehehe..just a guideline. Tip more to leave an impression). However,tipping isnt compulsory but i tip them becos i enjoy having the housekeeping staffs keep asking me if i need mineral water (or other stuffs,like shampoo,toothbrush,slippers etc) whenever they see me walking along the hotel corridor,hehehe...which at most time i would already have about half a carton of them in my room.

Just a sharing from experience.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saxophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
2016 Batam public holiday :

https://sammy.guru/showpo...postcount=1127
Thx u for this post bro nono,i almost plan my btm right onto a indo holiday.

Tink i'll push back my trip a bit further.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saxophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
nobody respond to mine Budi Siang chicken rice location.
Walking fwd to nagoya hill mall frm Formosa hotel got 1. If cannot find jus walkin nagoya hill mall outside the perimeter sure can see. Lunch hr very crowded there.

another 1 at penguin wet market ard Gideon hotel
Old 26-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Budi Siang chicken rice actually got many "branches". I remember at the Ikan Acai beside Da Vienne Hotel also got one that says Budi Siang Chicken Rice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1