The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Over Price for Local FLs

I seriously wonder which okt is a good one these days.

Suka suka take any girls photo tamba down on sbf. It could be anyone's mum or sis.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
Richmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I seriously wonder which okt is a good one these days.

Suka suka take any girls photo tamba down on sbf. It could be anyone's mum or sis.
Book with those you have good experience with lo...aiyo...
Old 05-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious?

Baby elephants going for $350 and above?!?!
Old 05-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 12
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Just cheong within your means.Do not place too much emphasis in whether it is value or not.Cheonging fls should be a pleasurable outing not meant to harm our wallet deeply or getting frustrated over it.It is suppose to let us release our stress and finding pleasure.

Just pay,fuck,released and forget.Remember do not put in feelings or try to be the "special one" in the fl life.Do not get involved in their stories.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

waaa lan u throwing away $$ for releasing sia y not imagine ur hand is $500 grab ur lak chiong and rub it. its free and better than throwing away. $500 is a lot of $$ sia. take the $$ spend on urself la better than spending on someone u dont know. their pussies nowadays leather from france and it cost the same price as LV.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
waaa lan u throwing away $$ for releasing sia y not imagine ur hand is $500 grab ur lak chiong and rub it. its free and better than throwing away. $500 is a lot of $$ sia. take the $$ spend on urself la better than spending on someone u dont know. their pussies nowadays leather from france and it cost the same price as LV.
Haha bro.You and your $500 fl theory.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Haha. $500 LV vagina haha
Old 05-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup. Wallet gets big hole, but the quality and satisfaction not there. DIY might be better option to avoid too much spending.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzakk View Post
Yup. Wallet gets big hole, but the quality and satisfaction not there. DIY might be better option to avoid too much spending.
Do it urself is free. U ask ppl do u still need pay so much even for a normal hand or bj at least 100 to 150 siao sia. Take $$ go treat urself better
Old 06-10-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordcraft View Post
I admire your courage to post this. And I completely agree with you.

But I will pre-warn you as now a lot people to start coming with comments about if you can't afford, then don't bonk locals and stuff like that. All good points and stuff like that. But those points are getting old and repetitive.
The pricing, or over-pricing of local FLs, is one of the longest debating topic in sbf, with two side of the camps holding different views on the issue. Just like PAP and WP forever arguing over weather allowing more foreign workers in SG is a good or bad thing.

Of course i think local FL is grossly over-priced and those counter argument saying that they are akin to premium branded goods like LV, Hermes (and no one complains that those brands are overpriced) is just pure bullshit la.

But just to add one point about local FLs & their okts which i feel strongly about - not only are they grossly over-priced, the package is also quite knn. It always irk me when i see local FLs charging $800 per shot, and still highlight that room and protection is not provided.
If you are already charging sky high price like $800 (or $1k) per shot, surely it isn't too much to at least just provide a decent hotel room and cd. It just shows how greedy, lazy or idiotic these okts for local fls are. Using the same argument, it is like say u pay $10K for a LV limited bag, and the sales person now tell you need to pay another $10 for the paper bag to put the LV bag in... you tu lan a not?

Like the package for prc fls usually goes something like $100 for one shot, rooms and cd inclusive... this is called considerate customer service
Old 06-10-2014, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 23
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

in the end you are just paying for the pink ic haha
i rather go find prc, at least can bonk 3 different girls for the price of a local cunt.

sometimes i just come over this here to see market price... really can faint...
Old 06-10-2014, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Over Price for Local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giobenni View Post
Why Singapore Model FLs rate in HK is only @ HK1800?

Serve the Hong Kong sex141 website and notices that our Singapore models are appearing there and their rate is HK1800 which is estimated around SGD300, but our local FLs rate here are ranging from SGD300 to SGD2,000.

Why our gals are serving their own nationality much much more expensive than in overseas to serve the foreigners. So, how can we be a big carrot here to let them chop us? Must well, we spend a little token fly to Hong Kong and enjoy it even more and wisely with the same budget.

Local stables should lower the local FLs rate in order to stay competitive pricing, rates are transparent globally nowadays.

Please up my point if Bros who are agreed and support my thread.

TIA
Morning..

I Just Want To Say That This Is Singapore.. Even In Everyday Life,
We face competition Be It From Our Own Or From FT, Stressful Living & Work Conditions.. Again I Stress..This Is Singapore.

About the Price, Just Stay Away From What We Cant Reach, Basic Principal Of SG Survival.

Some Of The Ladies Here Have aspirations That They Need To Reach, SBF Is A Stepping Stone For Many. So If You Can? Support Them, If You Cant Reach.. Then Avoid..

I Can Tell You Bro, Money Is Not The Problem.. Its The Heart.

After All. We Are Already a 1st World Country.. Don't Be Expecting For A Cheap Local Bonk In SG.. You Would Not Be Surprised At How Many Are "Professionals" in Other Fields.

As About The Service.. Depends On The Ladies.. Its like 4D, You Win Some.. You Lose Some..

PS: IF THE STABLE IS BAD, JUST STAY AWAY

Also I Will Be Going Krabi in DEC.. Pm If Interested.

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The pricing, or over-pricing of local FLs, is one of the longest debating topic in sbf, with two side of the camps holding different views on the issue. Just like PAP and WP forever arguing over weather allowing more foreign workers in SG is a good or bad thing.

Of course i think local FL is grossly over-priced and those counter argument saying that they are akin to premium branded goods like LV, Hermes (and no one complains that those brands are overpriced) is just pure bullshit la.

But just to add one point about local FLs & their okts which i feel strongly about - not only are they grossly over-priced, the package is also quite knn. It always irk me when i see local FLs charging $800 per shot, and still highlight that room and protection is not provided.
If you are already charging sky high price like $800 (or $1k) per shot, surely it isn't too much to at least just provide a decent hotel room and cd. It just shows how greedy, lazy or idiotic these okts for local fls are. Using the same argument, it is like say u pay $10K for a LV limited bag, and the sales person now tell you need to pay another $10 for the paper bag to put the LV bag in... you tu lan a not?

Like the package for prc fls usually goes something like $100 for one shot, rooms and cd inclusive... this is called considerate customer service
Some ppl like paying for the brand ok. Those fl with prices 600 plus to 2k plus u think worth it ah for a hole unless their hole is LV burberrry make 1 la. A hole is thier own flesh and did it state LV there. They want to f a hole i suggest they go take fhm magazine ram ur cock in their face to make a hole.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's supply/demand matter. If no demand, they cannot demand that price. Last few weeks, I tried 3 fls from diff okts, rejected all, but it costs me 180. We should tell the okt, we don't agree 50$ rejection if the pic is photoshopped. Some more most of the face also not visible in pic. We cannot see their body n reject right. Pls bros, each one of us should not agree their rejection policy. Max cab fare.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzakk View Post
It's supply/demand matter. If no demand, they cannot demand that price. Last few weeks, I tried 3 fls from diff okts, rejected all, but it costs me 180. We should tell the okt, we don't agree 50$ rejection if the pic is photoshopped. Some more most of the face also not visible in pic. We cannot see their body n reject right. Pls bros, each one of us should not agree their rejection policy. Max cab fare.
Mind to share which fls and which okts so others can be aware.Only through open sharing then it is useful information to weed out the undesirables.

Giving vague information will not help in weeding out those photoshopped or fake details.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1