The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chuan Jin planning your retirement with your money!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Chuan Jin planning your retirement with your money

Chuan Jin has come up with a comprehensive plan or several plans for the retirees or impending retirees on how to retire and how much they would need. And your retirement plans and needs would be presented to you by the girl sitting across the table at the CPF, or is it at MOM? She would know exactly your retirement needs that you did not know after spending more than 50 years of your life living and working.

The girl across the table would know of your family background, your savings all over the place, including those under your bed, your children and probably even the number of mistresses you have and the number of children by them. How nice. She must have kept a good track record of your life or is it the CPF?

How many PMEs did not know how to plan their retirement and how much money they need and require the expertise of the girl over the counter who met them for the first time in their life? If the girl knows, how come the PMEs did not know?

Actually not like that lah. The girl only knows how much you have in the CPF and how much you can take out and how many options available to you. Initially I thought how come got so clever girl that can help everyone with their retirement plans. With the high level of education of the younger generations, not the lost generations of illiterates, many would be better educated than the girl across the table or know much more than what she knows about retirement needs. No?

Can I plan my own retirement with my own money? Do I need someone else to plan my retirement with my money? Can I have all my money back? Oops, at 55 or 65, the mental faculty is not so good and the thinking also not so clear. Now, is it my money or not my money? Only young girls with a clear mind would know. The oldies and CPF members would not know.

Maybe I should ask Chuan Jin. He must know.

Did anyone ask Chuan Jin to plan their retirement with their money? Did anyone elect a govt to plan their retirement with their money? I know I did not and would not.

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/2...ingapore+News)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1