The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
hera0215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Sydney escapades part 1

Greetings from down under! I'm new to the forum so do bear with me if I do anything that's taboo.

This is my first in a series of field reports while I'm in Sydney Australia. It's expensive here but a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.....I've been stuck here for 2 months.

Feeling the need, I googled up some places which were mainly Health clubs for abit of TLC. You can easily find info and contacts online for Aussie full service providers but spas similar to the standards of those in BKK or JKT are not common here. Happy with the reviews and comments about my target spa, I narrowed by short list to a CBD joint.

Entrance to the place is right on the main street sidewalk so you'll have to endure a walk of shame as you enter the place which has a big neon sign right above as you enter.

Thru the double doors with gold handles, down the stairs and approach the counter where normally the boss sits. Prices and services were listed at the counter but i decided to use the spa first before making any decision and i was given a locker key with number tag before being led to the locker room to get changed.

Spa facilities were decent which is more sands spa standard than Alexis for those familiar with Jkt scene. Standard hot and cold pools, steam and sauna fac.

Here's a quick price guide (AUD), all body massage incl happy ending.

Spa usage 35
Foot massage 35
Basic massage of 30mins ~ 95 if I remember correctly
90mins massage 175
90mins King Style massage 189

To be continued....
Old 21-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Samster

Re: Sydney escapades part 1

Forgot to mention that it was the chance to get naked with Korean chicks here that got me interested.

If you choose the 60min ones, u get to choose your chick. Don't ask if you can choose, just tell them u want to choose.

There is a nice TV lounge for rest and relaxation if you don't want immediate action but they have a price list there too so u don't have to go back to the counter. Once you are ready, choose the package you want, and you'll be lead to your room. I chose the King one so it was parade time. The chicks will come say hi standing briefly outside the door stating their name and number.

I came for kimchi so I got the only Korean gal avail that day. A 21yo Student. I swear by my dick she's the cutest Korean chick I've seen this lifetime. She's about 165 with one of those never ending legs. Big eyes with the typical Korean pretty face. Flawless skin on a slim body. Tits were small but her looks more than compensated for it.

We started by stripping for the shower and it was pretty SOP but I was in heaven because it was like having one of the SNSD gals showering with you. No special techniques here but it's probably a hygiene thing to make sure you are squeaky clean for the body to body later. She spoke pretty ok English so I got abit of small talk going and found out she's only been here for. 2 months on a student visa. Cool....but I don't really care too much.

Not wanting to waste anytime, I laid face down on the massage table and waited with excitement the feel of her smooth Snow White skin on mine. Not surprisingly, I almost penetrated the massage table with that thought. When she mounted me, it was pure ecstasy as I felt her warm body against mine, her sweet scent seductively lingering in the air as she slid her body up and down my back. The feel of her breast and nipples on my back almost sent me thru the roof even though I could not really see what she was doing. It was the most erotic thing I have experienced and I've been chionging quite abit in Jkt and done Nuru massage. It must have been one of those dream gal scenarios where it's almost unreal. I knew if I didn't try and distract myself, I might blow too early so I had to put weird images in my head to cool off before I reach the point of no return.

Next page....
Old 21-05-2013, 06:21 AM
Samster

Time came for me to turn around for the best part. Full frontal body slide! More of the same sliding around but this time, I could both feel her body and see her girl group pretty face. It was pleasure at its max and agony as I was hanging on for dear life! Here was the hot Korean chick, naked and slippery, slowly grinding against me carefully avoiding my manhood. The combination of her scent and the massage lotion was intoxicating as it felt almost surreal like I was in another world.

My heart pounded when i felt her pussy slide against my dick at first. She smiled knowingly at my confused and highly aroused state as she teasingly started focusing more on my little friend which was ready to explode. By now, she was in a cowgirl position sliding her labia along my shaft gently and slowly at first then increasing in speed as I got nearer. She started sliding faster and faster until I came in one of the biggest orgasm of the universe as she moaned along with my climax. When i looked, her hand was holding my dick and spunk so she must have transitioned to her hand just before I blew my load.

Did I try to penetrate? Yup, but didn't try very hard. Her hand was strategically placed to guard against unauthorised entry I think.

If you saw my face right after, I was probably wearing one of the biggest smiles in the Southern Hemisphere. This is what I call a bloody happy ending! I would go as far as saying its better than full on intercourse.

After that it was clean up time but she was still the same sweet girl before we got going. We exchanged pleasantries and contact numbers and I had a much needed rest in the TV lounge.

The diff between the 175 and 189 deal i think is that for 189, she will shower with you sensually and the body slide massage is done like Nuru but with a special lotion or oil. I could be wrong though but after this experience, I'm always going for the 189 regardless.

Tag 88 (not sure if they stick to tag nos but doesn't matter as u can choose.)
Face - 9/10
Body - 7/10 bcos cupsize probably B- ( I like bigger ones )
GFE - 7/10
Massage - 9/10
HJ - 10/10 It's more a pussy job than a HJ.
RTM - Yes. Only if I'm stuck here in Sydney.
Value for money - 9/10 Almost better than a FJ!

If you like my FR, upz me please. For details, PM me. I try not to disclose too much info outright in the forum.
Old 16-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

What is the address of this place?
Old 17-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Hi

What is the address of this place?
KING sTREET NEAR cENTER POINT?

xANADU SAUNA?
Old 19-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mamaqye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a website syd99 that has a lot of coverage. Happy punting!
Old 26-08-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
nicole92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicole92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicole92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pm me for details of a singaporean fl in sydney
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1