The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
cheenaan has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
magical indian oil by a female indian fortune teller

I met this girl, she is from tamilnaidu. 2 years ago I met her in India and I brought her to Singapore and help her to setup a small fortune telling stall in serangoon , near mustafa. She promise me that if I help her with her stall, and get her customers, she will give me some magical indian oil to be apply on when I go chiong and girls will follow me home once they smell the oil. She will also give me 10% of your revenue every month. As long as I keep giving her the customers she will give me the magical indian oil

2 years later, it is the only reputable fortune teller shop in the whole of the serangoon area. sadly before my trip to pakistan, I gave her back her passport.

Now when I come back, everything changed she don't give me anymore magical indian oil and my 10% also not paid. He threaten to cast a lust spell that will make all the girls I use the magical indian oil on dream of me, and come hunt me down if I don't apply PR for her. She also now want to charge me $2000 for every bottle of magical indian oil

I am wondering if sbf bros can help me think of what to do. I am so stupid to trust a indian fortune teller. but she look so charming and sincere when I had no girls liking me and I met her in India, and she offered to help me. I am really stupid......
Old 19-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: magical indian oil by a female indian fortune teller

Just heck it! You believe?
Old 19-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, r u for real? So how many girls went crazy for u from the oil??? LOL!!!
Old 20-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheenaan View Post
I met this girl, she is from tamilnaidu. 2 years ago I met her in India and I brought her to Singapore and help her to setup a small fortune telling stall in serangoon , near mustafa. She promise me that if I help her with her stall, and get her customers, she will give me some magical indian oil to be apply on when I go chiong and girls will follow me home once they smell the oil. She will also give me 10% of your (typo here ) revenue every month. As long as I keep giving her the customers she will give me the magical indian oil

2 years later, it is the only reputable fortune teller shop in the whole of the serangoon area. sadly before my trip to pakistan, I gave her back her passport.

Now when I come back, everything changed she don't give me anymore magical indian oil and my 10% also not paid. He threaten to cast a lust spell that will make all the girls I use the magical indian oil on dream of me, and come hunt me down if I don't apply PR for her. She also now want to charge me $2000 for every bottle of magical indian oil

I am wondering if sbf bros can help me think of what to do. I am so stupid to trust a indian fortune teller. but she look so charming and sincere when I had no girls liking me and I met her in India, and she offered to help me. I am really stupid......
Go Pakistan to seek a fortune teller to counter her magic

This is like Arabian Nights story

I really enjoy reading such stories
Old 20-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
rilakuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah thats interesting. Like Ali Ba Ba story, asking the girls to open sesame door for you to fuck. haha lol
Old 20-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think his just being sarcastic to this thread lar

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=299117

when i saw the thread title i thought of this

himalaya singh lol
Old 20-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheenaan View Post
I met this girl, she is from tamilnaidu. 2 years ago I met her in India and I brought her to Singapore and help her to setup a small fortune telling stall in serangoon , near mustafa.

I am really stupid......

With this its your turn to cast the spell on her !

Reserve a bottle of the oil for me !
Old 20-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Superjam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How many girls did you eventually have with that oil.

If its 0, fuck this shit. The spell is prolly fake.
If its many, tough luck dude. better find some more powerful magicians??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1