The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
retardpervert has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Have u ever miss a prostitute? I did

in 2013 i know a vietnam girl from wechat. She agree to meet.

When we meet, i ask her where she wants to go. She say anywhere she will follow me. I bought her to the nearest hotel 81. As it was a sunday, there was a queue.

When we were waiting outside the hotel, i start to touch her neh neh. She push my hand away with a shy smile, say there are people watching us. I say nevermind let them see and continue to touch her neh neh.

In the hotel room, she already strip nake but still act innocent by covering her body with the blanket. I straight pull away the blanket and piak her.

After shoot out, i wanted to push out the sperm out of the cobdom to continue using the condom. She say no so i went to hotel lobby where there is a condom machine to buy new condom

After shoot the 2nd time, i was tired and i on the tv to watch. She continue playing with my kkj until it stand up again. She smiled and went on top of me to piak until i shoot out the 3rd shot.

In the 2 hours i shoot a total of 3 times.

Than she wanted to go eat vietnam food. We took taxi. After that she ask me for $50 payment. I say ok.

I regret after this i did not contact her till 1 year later. She told me she went back to vietnam already so i couldn't meet her anymore.

At that time, i thought of asking her to be my gf but did not do so as its difficult to talk to her. We need to use our hp to translate vietnam to English and vice versa so we could understand each other.

Until now i still miss her and i did not meet any prostitute as good as her.

I should have marry her at that time.
Old 29-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Have u ever miss a prostitute? I did

Yes. It happened to me too.

I message a local girl on Instagram. She replied.
When we meet, i asked her where to go, she also say anything. As long as expensive, she will follow me.

I brought her to Ritz Carlton. It was a Sunday too but no queue. I was about to touch her neh neh, but she is faster. When she sees all the credit card in my wallet, she start to touch my kuku bird thinking i am rich man.
If only she knew all expired and i'm in debt.

In hotel room she strip naked she also act shy. She cover her body with blanket and i also pull away and piak her in front of the octagonal window.

After shoot out, i also want to save money because i also spend a lot on room already. So i want to wash the condom and reuse. She was shocked.
Ask me why need to use condom. So i did her raw.

I shoot 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th. total 120 times over a span of 2 hours. One minute one time. I keep shooting and shooting.

She want to fly to Thailand to eat Michelin street food, but end up in ICU eat hospital food.

I thought of asking her to be my girlfriend but she say my Singlish sounds so low class.

I end up use google translate from Eng to French and we started communicating in French but a lot got lost in translation.

Up till now i still miss her too but i cannot find her anymore.

Everyday i would log in SBF because she always comes in.

I hope to find her again. She like to read stories in sbf. She say if i keep writing good stories like this, she will eventually find me.

I should have married her before we parted
Old 30-09-2020, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Nice stories. Pls share more.
Old 30-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice troll. Upz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post

When we meet, i asked her where to go, she also say anything. As long as expensive, she will follow me.

I brought her to Ritz Carlton. It was a Sunday too but no queue. I was about to touch her neh neh, but she is faster. When she sees all the credit card in my wallet, she start to touch my kuku bird thinking i am rich man.

In hotel room she strip naked she also act shy. She cover her body with blanket and i also pull away and piak her in front of the octagonal window.

After shoot out, i also want to save money because i also spend a lot on room already. So i want to wash the condom and reuse. She was shocked.

I shoot 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th. total 120 times over a span of 2 hours. One minute one time. I keep shooting and shooting.

She want to fly to Thailand to eat Michelin street food, but end up in ICU eat hospital food.

I thought of asking her to be my girlfriend but she say my Singlish sounds so low class.

I end up use google translate from Eng to French and we started communicating in French but a lot got lost in translation.

I hope to find her again. She like to read stories in sbf. She say if i keep writing good stories like this, she will eventually find me.

Old 30-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenlong View Post
Nice troll. Upz.
bro your signature so accurate for this thread
"All bros come here to have fun. Don't get personal la! "

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 30-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hahaha this is hilarious! Upped you my humble points!
Old 30-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes a few times
Old 30-09-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:

When shooting 120 times I also will wash n reuse condoms.
Ups u bro!
Old 30-09-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Cool story bro!
Old 30-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U must be better than rhino ....can cim 120 times in 2h.
Salute!!!
Old 30-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Y i see a resemblance of writing for both storywriters ?
Old 30-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
could be plagiarism at work
Old 01-10-2020, 02:35 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good FR , I enjoyed this story
Old 01-10-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Copy, paste & edit
Old 01-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Piew Piew Piew... 120x.. That's a good one!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1