The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future
Candy Crush Sage Kills my Sex Life!

Ever since my SD have been introduced to this game, our sex life and the frequency of sex dropped drastic. It used to be my SD and ME loving every night but now its just SD hugging on to her phone, and poor me with my left hand.

Tonight is the night i hit my bottleneck, so here i am sitting in front of my computer at the middle of the night vending my frustration but tonight will also just be one of the night where my left hand keeps me company.

Its hurts me badly when FB is sitting behind me shouting out of her throat everytime she cleared a level like she is having a orgasm of her lifetime.

I strongly urge the authority to put a stop to this family breaking game as now we are facing a dangerously low birth rate. and with this toxic around, this trend is definitely going to stay for a long time

P/S ( While i am typing this, my wife is continuously behind the screen bugging me to send her lifes via Facebook)

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 22-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of
Re: Candy Crush Sage Kills my Sex Life!

If she can't clear a stage, tell her to let you assist her but with a price. You might find yourself getting blow by her and facing the bombs to blow off any minute. Use the game to be a tool than a weapon. Who know she might be begging for your attention? Btw Stage 391 cannot be cleared on iphone, u need to use laptop/comp. Hehe.
Old 22-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 23
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!

I cleared 391 on my iPad !
Old 22-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily im not so obsessed with candy crush
i think even without candy crush, there bound to have some games which one will have interest in.
by d way, ts..do u mean ur SB instead of SD?? abit confused while reading ur post.

So ur fb, sb & wife play candy crush??

p.s. didnt know u are married ..

Last edited by PPGirl; 22-08-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old 22-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
jizzmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It takes 30mins to revive a life and take only 5mins for a game to end. Did your SD buy like 10000 credits or what to keep playing
Old 23-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Ever since my SD have been introduced to this game, our sex life and the frequency of sex dropped drastic. It used to be my SD and ME loving every night but now its just SD hugging on to her phone, and poor me with my left hand.

Tonight is the night i hit my bottleneck, so here i am sitting in front of my computer at the middle of the night vending my frustration but tonight will also just be one of the night where my left hand keeps me company.

Its hurts me badly when FB is sitting behind me shouting out of her throat everytime she cleared a level like she is having a orgasm of her lifetime.

I strongly urge the authority to put a stop to this family breaking game as now we are facing a dangerously low birth rate. and with this toxic around, this trend is definitely going to stay for a long time

P/S ( While i am typing this, my wife is continuously behind the screen bugging me to send her lifes via Facebook)
They are just not into you anymore. Candy Crush is an excuse brah.
Old 23-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
happyhappydazes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel you bro! Same shit happened to me. My ex wife to be, before discovering the games in Facebook, would be all lovey dovey and we would make love almost everynight too. Once she got hooked into the games, everynight would be come home, take shower, have dinner, start playing Facebook games. I tried to spoke to her nicely but to no avail. End up kept play those games every fucking night, even on her day off. You guessed it, our sex life became almost non existence and it really irked me. Long story short, I started going home late to avoid spoiling my mood, get my urges satisfied courtesy of my hands or had paid sex outside. One thing led to another, flied for divorce and she's still hooked onto those games even as we speak. I give up!
Old 23-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Are ur wives local?
Old 23-08-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
happyhappydazes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxo View Post
Are ur wives local?
My wife is local. Forgot to mention, once when we were arguing, she actually had the fucking cheek to say I don't understand her. When I asked why she said that, she replied it's because I don't know which is her favourite game on Facebook...... In my head I was like "fuck off lor....."
Old 23-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzmo View Post
It takes 30mins to revive a life and take only 5mins for a game to end. Did your SD buy like 10000 credits or what to keep playing
There is always ways to have unlimited life playing on the phone...
Old 23-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
If she can't clear a stage, tell her to let you assist her but with a price. You might find yourself getting blow by her and facing the bombs to blow off any minute. Use the game to be a tool than a weapon. Who know she might be begging for your attention? Btw Stage 391 cannot be cleared on iphone, u need to use laptop/comp. Hehe.
I cleared stage 391 on my i-phone ( no bullshit ) but it took me 3 weeks...
Old 23-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
There is always ways to have unlimited life playing on the phone...
Fast forward time.
Old 23-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
I cleared stage 391 on my i-phone ( no bullshit ) but it took me 3 weeks...
I try almost the same time span as you. But take me 10 tries on her laptop.
Old 23-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
ReDraw deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyReDraw deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As the saying goes, if you can't beat them join them.

Show them you can cleared faster than what they can. If I remember correctly there's a hack for it on iphone but need your phone to be jail broken.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1