The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
hotfreudian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New member on board

Hi bros, my turn to contribute to this colourful forum. I'm going to detail various chapters of my sex life, with a little changes here and there in order to protect the innocent (myself) and the not-so-innocent (the girls). Currently under moderation so not sure how much I can post yet...
Old 09-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Re: New member on board

My First Love

I was from an all-boys school, from primary to secondary. From sitting in a school bus and constantly waging war on the convent girls to the awakening of my little dragon, I went through a transition to attempting to catch under their pinafore whenever they sat with their legs open.

Fast forward to Sec 2, when I got to know a girl, Zhu, through my all-boys uniformed group ECA (as should be familiar with most here) at an event. It was the culture then to exchange numbers if both parties fancied each other and I managed to get hold of one.

It was with her that I honed my telephone "porridge-cooking" skill, where I learnt quickly how to say the things they wanted to hear, how to perform active listening, how to balance the phone receiver with my shoulder while doing homework...
Old 09-02-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

In fact, I became so successful at making her comfortable with me (I consider that a feat as she was from a co-ed school) that I asked her to "go steady" with me and she agreed! All without even going on a single date. She soon told her friends and her friends (the gals) enquired from my friends (the guys) about me. Pretty soon, my clique got wind of my telephone conversational "skills".

Towards the end of the year, one of my friends challenged me to hook up with a primary school friend of his, Jiao. I took up the challenge, not for the money nor the bragging rights that would probably come along with it but more for the thrill of being successful with someone I've not even met.

We started conversing during a tennis final where Pete Sampras won (I know that's like SO many of such games but that's what I could recall). We ended up chatting about tennis.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

To cut the chase short, I managed to ask her out after a few months of intermittent conversation and I plucked up sufficient courage to ask her out.
She was a sweet girl who had 1 boyfriend previously and the furthest they went was pecking on the cheeks and holding hands. Being in one of the top 10 schools then, and in the best class, she was one smart ass (figuratively and literally).

On the day of the date, I had cold feet. What if she was fat (she did tell me her weight and height but hey, one could alwayslie right?)? What if she was revolting in looks (ok, at that age, one is more superficial. Fine, at this age, I still am)? What if we couldn't hit it off (I had broken off with Zhu a few weeks prior to this date)?

When we finally met, she turned out to be a very petite girl with a sweet dimpled smile. Pleasant enough, we proceeded to our first date in Junction 8 at Mos Burger.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Over the next few months, our dates became more frequent, whenever we could. This was due to her commitment to (scoring A1s) her studies and her (sports) ECA coupled with my commitment to (passing) my studies and my (weekend based) ECA.

I can still remember the time when she agreed to my exclusive one. I was sending her home when she said that if turned her head to look at me before reaching her block, it'll mean she agreed. My heart pounded as she walked towards her block from the bus stop where I was waiting. When she finally turned her head, I was grinning from ear to ear. For good measure, she even waved to me! So adorable...
Old 09-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

The first time we made out was a few weeks into our relationship. Yup, I kept my hands lips off her. We were exploring a quiet CC when we came across a deserted staircase. We ended up sitting there for over a few hours chit-chatting! Finally, she said that she had to return home soon and I was disappointed as we had been cuddling up to each other. As I turned to face her to acknowledge her, our faces came within a whisker of each other... then we kissed!

For those expecting action, I'm sorry to disappoint. It was the first petting session after all. Really sorry for the long introduction... needed to provide the setting.

Subsequently, I constantly found excuses (do homework, play badminton, go to the gym...etc) to return to the CC so that we can end up at the stairs and engage in furious tongue fighting. After a few occasions, I got bolder and would brush the back of my hand against her breasts. My first pair of boobs!
Old 09-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

It finally took a few months of such petting sessions for me to finally grab her breasts. Talk about sexual grooming! Haha...

By the time we turned Sec 4, it was almost half a year of such intense making out. Finally, on one of such occasions, I finally hit home run.

It started out as per our usual petting routine - I would kiss her and grab her probably 32B) breasts over her pinafore. This time round, she moaned louder than usual and I guided her hand to my cock. Usually she would just rub against the fabric but not this time. As we kissed, she prioceeded to unzip my pants! As she released my cock from the confines of my underwear, she gave my a handjob - the first time she had ever touched my lil bro skin to skin!

I looked at her and she did not move her hand away so I slipped my hand under her shorts beneath her pinafore and proceeded to finger her. Goodness, was she drenched!
Old 09-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

As our kissing got more intensed, my tongue moved down her neck and started necking her. She started moving her hips in tandem with my fingering and thats where I could no longer take it and slowly pushed her to lay on the ground where I dry humped her. At this point, I could stand the suspense no more and slipped my hand beneath her pinafore and under her tee to fondle her breasts.

With her pony tail strewn on the floor, her pinafore hiked up above her waist and my naked cock rubbing against her shorts, I broke from the kissing and looked at her in the eye.

"Can I enter you?"
Old 09-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Well, that was the first time, with my first love. Very painful.

Upon consulting with a classmate who claimed he was very experienced, he was surprised to hear of my discomfort. He suggested that she was not wet enough. And with that sagely advice, my training in licking a girl started.

At every opportunity when we fucked, I would make sure I licked her well and good before entering. Eureka! The following 1 year of fucking was a bliss! I supposed her pussy had gotten used to the girth of my cock as well...

The usual suspects where we fucked would either be the CC, my home or hers. Following up will be some of the more interesting places.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

At the end of our Sec 4 year, I won a book prize of $200 cash. I proceeded to plan for getaway with her. On a budget of close to $300 (including my savings), I planned out a programme over 3D2N with her where we went sight-seeing, movies, beach... It may not seem much but at 16 years old in the late nineties, one can't really expect me to bring her overseas right?

And guess what? With my shoestring budget, I made it happen! The only glitch was accommodation. I ended up calling almost every hotel in the yellow pages below my block (and using up countless 10 cents coins) before I found a budget hotel in Geylang that charged $20 per night.

To prepare for this trip, we decided to take on a part-time job as servers in a chinese restaurant where the female servers' uniform was a cheongsam! Now, at the age of 16, Jiao was definitely developing very well. On the first night, when we proceeded to the motel for the first time, she inevitable drew stares as we walked down the street.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

Upon entering the musky room and closing the door after her, I was surprised when I turned around to find her lips ferociously attacking mine. She reached for my pants and fished my cock out. Then, she squatted and blew me with my back against the door, still clad in her cheongsam!

Shocked but (definitely) enjoying, I reluctantly pulled her up and asked her what happened. Turns out she was aroused from the leering looks she received and said that even though the DOMs were eyeing her, she felt excited knowing that they knew we were going to fuck each other's brains out.

I pushed her to the bed (the room was that tiny) and pulled her underwear down and proceeded to fuck her standing while she laid on the bed. That night, while sleeping, I was roused from my sleep by the moanings from the pros next door. When I turned to her, I found her fingering herself. Fast hands, fast legs, I revaged her yet again. The first time I fucked twice in less than 24 hours.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

The next day, when we went out, she insisted on buying a top. Not paying much attention to the long sleeved shirt other than the price, I paid for it. That night, when we returned to the motel, she asked to change out of her cheongsam. She claimed that she did not want to draw unncessary attention.

When she emerged from the washroom, my mouth dropped to the floor. Her top was a knitted one and she was just wearing her bra beneath! It was a black one so it stood out pretty obviously against the white top. Talk about avoiding attention!

Not surprisingly, she attracted even more stares and even a wolf-whistle. Concerned that she was uncomfortable, I held her closer to me. When we reached the room, this time I was the one who attacked her. I liked the top so much, I asked her to remove her bra but keep the top on.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

Imagine a petite girl with sizable breasts wearing a peekaboo top, and her nipples sticking out against the material and moaning loudly (probably to compete with the other moanings), I naturally could not endure long and soon released. That was my first time fantasizing about sharing my gal.

That was the most sextifying experience I had with Jiao.

Another notable one included the then-Marina Park (where MBS is today). In those days, on a weekday afternoon, it was pretty much deserted. I brought her to one of the pavillions and made out with her. As the time was close to dusk, I got bolder and removed her bra so that I could lick her nipples and slide my tongue all over her breasts.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

As night fell, the park became pitch dark and I asked her to ride me, while I was sitting up and leaning against the stone bench. It was then that I noticed a foreign worker hiding in the bushes and peeping at us. Remembering the Geylang episode, I waited till I felt her coming and told her we were being watched. I purposely waited for the moment to see if she would protect her modesty or carried on.

She screamed even louder.

What a gem.

That was my first exhibitionist experience.

Subsequently, when we entered JC, we went our separate ways. Having gained admission into one of the top JCs then (still is now) while entered one well known for its fun-loving ways, we naturally drifted and decided to end the relationship.

We would still meet up once in a while for lustful coupling.

This ad-hoc arrangement carried on till Year 2, when I met Qi.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 13
21MARTELL is a Helpful and Caring Samster21MARTELL is a Helpful and Caring Samster21MARTELL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

welcome to SBF bro! First to post my support to u ! ^^ please continue !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1