The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2009, 07:13 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallMan is Cool - loads of Potential
Filipina - Desiree - $60/1hr/1shot; $100/2hrs/unlimited shots.

Met these Filipinas one night at the kopitiam beside this popular budget hotel on Kitchener Road.

In our tokok, mentioned that I had a session with one of their countrygals whose contact I obtained via SBF on the net. These gals asked if I would help put them on the net. So I had two one-on-ones sessions with two of them yesterday ie Thursday.

Do not PM me or post here for their contacts.

I have provided her contact number at both sites below. Just help yourselves.

Do post your FRs here to keep this thread active for the benefit of new brothers.

Name : Desiree

Damages : S$60/1 hour/1 shot; S$100/2 hours/unlimited shots.

In Singapore : now until 3 April 2009

Face : 6
Bod : 7
Boobs : 5
BBBJ : 7 (good variable speed)
FJ : 7 (tight short tunnel)
Connectivity : 7
RTF : Why not? Decent value for money.

Desiree pics on site 1

Desiree pics on site 2

Last edited by TallMan; 20-02-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 20-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Jimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Filipina - Desiree - $60/1hr/1shot; $100/2hrs/unlimited shots.

Bro!!! U are snr enough in this site....how can you posted her contact no here..... is not our usual doing. If you are not free to answer mail..THEN..I would suggest don post. You are endangering the girl......

this is my suggestion. Bro out there agreed with me??
Old 21-02-2009, 01:49 AM
SamSter

What do you mean by is not our usual thing?
What do you mean by “how can I post her contact here”?
How am I endangering the gal?

Are you saying I should not share contacts that I have?

Are you saying that I should follow the selfish way of giving out contacts all for the purpose of gaining rep points for ego?

Let me tell you that apart from the ture blue people who work as pimps are the real honest people in this forum because they are doing it for an income. What you and those like you who give out contacts under the pretense of looking after the gals safety are merely playing a game. It is not sharing contacts. I have been there and it is dishonest and bullshit.

If you and your kind wish to carry one that way, just go right ahead. But please do not tell me what “sharing” is.

This is how I share. I get a contact, I post it up for everyone to benefit from it. I do not require to be upped with points as even sammyboy himself says it is ridiculous how adult people are so caught up in such a silly idea.

And, if this is your idea of “sharing”, please keep it to yourself, and DO NOT CALL OTHERS TO JOIN YOU IN THIS IDIOTIC IDEA OF YOURS. Only selfish, childish, immature people like you who care only about themselves will listen to you. I have just been re-surrected from negative red points territory by very decent and very senior samsters and that proves that there are sensible intelligent people in this Forum.

You may have the rep points to deem you are senior enough, but doesn’t it prove that the points game is silly? ... did you display maturity, intelligence and community spirit?

And I do not need to call out to others to come back me up. They can read and decide for themselves.
I have contacts, I just post them up on the net for all to enjoy. No need to beg anymore. I hope others will share the way I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy69 View Post
Bro!!! U are snr enough in this site....how can you posted her contact no here..... is not our usual doing. If you are not free to answer mail..THEN..I would suggest don post. You are endangering the girl......

Old 21-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
GreenSpot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Might have a go at this babe.
Old 23-02-2009, 12:14 AM
SamSter

GreenSpot,

Try it and you'll be addicted!

Do post your FR here after trying.

Cheers.
Old 23-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Bro, Pardon me, i seriously cant see any num

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 23-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Bro, Pardon me, i seriously cant see any num
Bro if u click on the pix link u can see the num...well bro tallman tks for sharing...

Bros that i have not up...pls be patience....tks
Old 23-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brobigcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya sharing is caring man. I mean if there were to be AVs in this site, dun you think they would have banned SBF in the first place?? If we know of such things like SBF and other forums, dont you think the AV or whoever know of it too...

some ppl just are to childish to understand.
Old 23-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

bro Tallman does have a valid point. lets not be naive to think tat there is no policeman who r also samsters on tis forum. And dun b surprised if some bros here who asked for ctc r themselves policeman. but they probably dun bother themselves. policeman also need to fuck. I mean, if d police or anti-vice wanna check on who is who here, u think they can't do it? Look wat happen to d 19 yrs old young man who send out d fake sms about terrorists wanting to bomb Bugis? They could trace (wif d co-operation of d telco here) who is d originator of tat fake sms within 48 hours!
Old 23-02-2009, 07:57 PM
SamSter

Bros tobi69, brobigcock, tigerboy18,

Kudos to you for your support of my way of sharing.

I recall another bro who provided number by using the keyboard symbols above the numerals. Following that, I gave out Peti's contact that way.

I do it this way now - via a blog - because I wanted to share the pics too, and it's less cumbersome than doing it here in SBF, which unfortunately believes that I'm an OKT and has restricted many of my privileges. For example, my message box capacity is limited to only 5 private messages! ; I am stripped of the Search facility (so it's quite tough to search for nicks to return favour upp points); and I am restricted from posting until after 1200 seconds!

Anyhow, thanks for speaking out for all others who love to share and F**K!
Cheers.
Old 24-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dejavu60 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMan View Post
What do you mean by is not our usual thing?
What do you mean by “how can I post her contact here”?
How am I endangering the gal?

Are you saying I should not share contacts that I have?

Are you saying that I should follow the selfish way of giving out contacts all for the purpose of gaining rep points for ego?

Let me tell you that apart from the ture blue people who work as pimps are the real honest people in this forum because they are doing it for an income. What you and those like you who give out contacts under the pretense of looking after the gals safety are merely playing a game. It is not sharing contacts. I have been there and it is dishonest and bullshit.

If you and your kind wish to carry one that way, just go right ahead. But please do not tell me what “sharing” is.

This is how I share. I get a contact, I post it up for everyone to benefit from it. I do not require to be upped with points as even sammyboy himself says it is ridiculous how adult people are so caught up in such a silly idea.

And, if this is your idea of “sharing”, please keep it to yourself, and DO NOT CALL OTHERS TO JOIN YOU IN THIS IDIOTIC IDEA OF YOURS. Only selfish, childish, immature people like you who care only about themselves will listen to you. I have just been re-surrected from negative red points territory by very decent and very senior samsters and that proves that there are sensible intelligent people in this Forum.

You may have the rep points to deem you are senior enough, but doesn’t it prove that the points game is silly? ... did you display maturity, intelligence and community spirit?

And I do not need to call out to others to come back me up. They can read and decide for themselves.
I have contacts, I just post them up on the net for all to enjoy. No need to beg anymore. I hope others will share the way I do.

Kudo's to you brother.....this "seniority" bullshit on sbf is so lame la....most guys here only share if u have some FR's and dunno what "power" or can "upz" them....fucking lame la....how to write FR or get points when u cannot get contact without having FR already...must start somewhere right?
Old 24-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nookiebukie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Tallman,

you the MAN!

Thanks for sharing. Respect your attitude and your straight talk.

cheers.
Old 25-02-2009, 07:09 PM
SamSter

Wow!

Starting off three threads on three Filipinas gave the low life amongst us something to do. They zapped me from 35 points to 19 points. That downed my power 5 to zero making it imposs for me to return favour to upp the decent samsters to whom I owe much gratitude.

Here’s the record of zap dates and comments by the low-life (I bet you they feel cclimax high being mentioned here) :

24/2 – OKT and his clones are at work (2 red faces)
24/2 - ZAP OKT (2 red faces)
24/2 – Come on admit that you are a pimp (2 green faces)
24/2 – OKT spotted (2 red faces)
23/2 – Those are ur clone, OKT ( 1 red face)

I really do not know what these low-life are trying to tell me. Can’t they say clearly what they mean? Are they really that brainless (that’s why they are low-life) that they cannot express themselves? Ey, you got mouth, can speak or not? You got brain, can think or not? Why you zap me?

Can some kind people explain to me why they zap me? I admit that I am low-brained here in this respect, but me not low-life like them.

Note too, please: 5 zaps took off 16 points so they must be “SENIOR” members. What does “senior” mean? It does not mean having experience, maturity, intelligence and decency. “Senior” members with high points means got lots of supporters with the same wavelength. These could be low-life supporters; or experienced, mature, intelligent, decent supporters. EVERY ONE OF US IS IN ONE CATEGORY OR THE OTHER!

Coincidentally, those five low-life zapped me after I spoke my piece (21-2-2009) in response to Jimmy69’s 20-2-2009 post (quoted below) in the Desiree thread. So we know it must be him and his gang and his alternate identities who zapped me. Grow up, boy; get a life.

BTW, don't forget to check out Kim's thread, Jen's thread, and Mina's thread.

Quote:
Posted on 20-2-2009
Jimmy69
Samster Join Date: Sep 2004
My Reputation:Points: 57 / Power: 5

Old 25-02-2009, 10:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sonicw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMan View Post
Bros tobi69, brobigcock, tigerboy18,

Kudos to you for your support of my way of sharing.

I recall another bro who provided number by using the keyboard symbols above the numerals. Following that, I gave out Peti's contact that way.

I do it this way now - via a blog - because I wanted to share the pics too, and it's less cumbersome than doing it here in SBF, which unfortunately believes that I'm an OKT and has restricted many of my privileges. For example, my message box capacity is limited to only 5 private messages! ; I am stripped of the Search facility (so it's quite tough to search for nicks to return favour upp points); and I am restricted from posting until after 1200 seconds!

Anyhow, thanks for speaking out for all others who love to share and F**K!
Cheers.
Hi Bro TallMan, I understand how you feel. I had the same fate as you. I'm just sharing the FL that I have met, but they think I'm OKT. In the end, they took away my privileges. If I know it will turn out like this by sharing with others, I rather be a number collector like most of the people in the forum. I quite disappoint about the administrator for what he had did to us. Hope the administrator will investigation & clear our name as OKT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1