The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Erection too strong

Hi bros

Helping out on behalf of a friend, whom is too shy to post. I also got no clue how to help.. He says he has an erection problem, not that he cant stand but his lil bro stands too strong and stiff.. He finds it difficult cant cant enjoy sex in other positions.. He masturbates alot before moving on to real sex and his quite disappointed he cant try out other pos due to his erection.. It just stands straight like a pole cant move any side as he claims...

Any idea how to solve this problem..I was thinking maybe hes just too horny..lol

Cheers
Old 17-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: Erection too strong

Most people would have a problem trying to maintain the errection but your friend is the opposite! I think he is too horny too thats why. Or maybe he can control the blood that flows to the penis -.-. Get him to seek professional advice.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 17-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Too much built up pressure la.
Ask your friend to be careful for one day the bubble might just BURST!hahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 18-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
cheongsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I understand your friend's problem because I face the same problem too.

Whenever my penis erects fully, it is hard like a steel rod and it points almost vertically upward. This makes it difficult for me to enjoy the doggie position and I have to disappoint some girls. I have difficulty with doggie because the mere act of adjusting my fully erected penis into the pussy when the girl is in the proning position like a four-legged animal is not easy. When the penis has managed to be inserted into the girl's pussy, it is too hard to be bent forward when I am on my knees attempting to shag the girl. When we try to rock our hips in the doggie position, I feel painful although she enjoys my hardness. I tried ejaculating at the doggie position into her pussy twice before but it was really painful when I was ejaculating.

Although the conventional doggie is out for me, I nevertheless do well with some refinement of the doggie such as the reverse cow-girl and pinning her to the wall while both of us are standing.

But nature is fair. Many girls like my natural endowment and there are some positions I do extremely well and I find it more pleasurable with some positions when the erection is very strong.

Ask your friends to keep experimenting.
Old 18-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Actually a fully erect penis should perform much better, it really give the girl a good feel of your little brother.
If it points vertically upwards than the best post to use should be the sitting post with you sleeping on the bed with your face facing the ceiling and the girl sitting on top of you and her back facing your face. This should be a good post for those who have the penis points vertically upwards

千算万算,人心难算
Old 18-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Hi bros

Helping out on behalf of a friend, whom is too shy to post. I also got no clue how to help.. He says he has an erection problem, not that he cant stand but his lil bro stands too strong and stiff.. He finds it difficult cant cant enjoy sex in other positions.. He masturbates alot before moving on to real sex and his quite disappointed he cant try out other pos due to his erection.. It just stands straight like a pole cant move any side as he claims...

Any idea how to solve this problem..I was thinking maybe hes just too horny..lol

Cheers
Guy too shy to post...., very strong erection.... wants to know how to "soft" this problem....

Guess your friend must be a very young guy (older, mature bros will definitely post as they'll know that no one knows who he he is so nothing to be shy about).

Being a very young guy, what he has is normal. No big issues. Time (a lot of it) will take care of itself.

Regards
tiger
Old 18-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sexosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do u judge an erection that is strong?

MY FAVOURITE! "DOVE"

My 2nd Bikini Share
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammybo...ibute-too.html

Please up me if you think my post benefits you
Old 18-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsan View Post
I think I understand your friend's problem because I face the same problem too.

Whenever my penis erects fully, it is hard like a steel rod and it points almost vertically upward. This makes it difficult for me to enjoy the doggie position and I have to disappoint some girls. I have difficulty with doggie because the mere act of adjusting my fully erected penis into the pussy when the girl is in the proning position like a four-legged animal is not easy. When the penis has managed to be inserted into the girl's pussy, it is too hard to be bent forward when I am on my knees attempting to shag the girl. When we try to rock our hips in the doggie position, I feel painful although she enjoys my hardness. I tried ejaculating at the doggie position into her pussy twice before but it was really painful when I was ejaculating.

Although the conventional doggie is out for me, I nevertheless do well with some refinement of the doggie such as the reverse cow-girl and pinning her to the wall while both of us are standing.

But nature is fair. Many girls like my natural endowment and there are some positions I do extremely well and I find it more pleasurable with some positions when the erection is very strong.

Ask your friends to keep experimenting.

Im sorry to hear this, this is a genuine problem indeed.. All the while i was thinking he must have been too horny... Sorry to hear about another bro suffering the same problem.. Thanks for enlightening..
Old 18-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 20
adv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros

Helping out on behalf of a friend, whom is too shy to post.....
hmmm... its just a forum, where everybody is using a nick, what's there to be shy about?

too shy to post but not shy to tell u?????

sound like a script from drama, where the guy who post is the guy who is having the issues?
Old 18-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
thunter is Cool - loads of Potential

had this when i was young but wasted cause wasn't active then now is only really hard during sleep time.
ask him to enjoy it while it lasts.... one day he'll miss it.
Old 19-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv0cate View Post
hmmm... its just a forum, where everybody is using a nick, what's there to be shy about?

too shy to post but not shy to tell u?????

sound like a script from drama, where the guy who post is the guy who is having the issues?
LOL...Yeah right..You should know there are some whom are just too shy to even consult a doctor on sexual problems..
Old 19-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexosis View Post
How do u judge an erection that is strong?
When you cant even move you dicky a little, then that is when the errection gets too strong.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 19-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Maxdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unusual problem. Blood circulation no good. All go to the brother. He should seek treatment. I think most will have the opposite issue as we age and would want his special ability but anything too excessive will not be helpful.

I am no doctor, may be acute puncture will help him to regulate.
Old 20-09-2008, 06:28 AM
Samster

adv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LOL...Yeah right..You should know there are some whom are just too shy to even consult a doctor on sexual problems..
different mah... consult doctor, must whip out your dick... tell friend dont need to whip out lor...lol
Old 20-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxdom View Post
Unusual problem. Blood circulation no good. All go to the brother. He should seek treatment....
...I am no doctor, may be acute puncture will help him to regulate.

i think its in the mental. If you think about sex all the time, all day, the dick sure stand until sore..

gilaxes(nnp)
ringo6668(nnp)
Spicy98(nnp)
Greenfrog(nnp)
raimirez(nnp)
lonelyheart(nnp)
esssinine(nnp)
hamsapkwaiideg(nnp)
PPGirl(nnp)
ebonkie(nnp)
bbbjkim
HonestCrook