The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Any accurate fortune telling or pyschic masters to reccommend?

Hi anyone can reccommend fortune telling masters or pyschic masters who can read into future and past events very accurate?
Old 10-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any accurate fortune telling or pyschic masters to reccommend?

Ustand the temple at waterloo st aka si beh lor, quite choon.

Thank you
Old 10-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Brither everyone know there but how accurate and helpful the advice is another thing. I have one reccomended on hand from victoria wholesale center but the fees charge is near 40 dollar. So far i am satisified with her consultation, but i am looking for more powerful one who can look into future
Old 10-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
You got other reccomendations? Looks like you are very active in black magic bomoh thread
Old 10-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I used to know one in JB. Super accurate to details in telling past history with virtually no information told to him before consultation. Unfortunately he predicted his own end and passed away few years ago...... sorry can’t help u much.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I used to know one in JB. Super accurate to details in telling past history with virtually no information told to him before consultation. Unfortunately he predicted his own end and passed away few years ago...... sorry can’t help u much.
Sad to hear that
Old 10-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U wanna pay me for oracle reading? :x

No one can predict the future because theres always freewill. But i guess. But yes. Sometimes card.readings can b quite accurate. But i wouldnt recommend guanyin temple those.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

quite scary to know if your future is not to be good.. but good luck to TS.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Hi anyone can reccommend fortune telling masters or pyschic masters who can read into future and past events very accurate?
You decide your own future.

You are the best fortune teller of yourself.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Don't bother finding out the past lives or the future. It will just mess up your mind on how you will handle the present.
Every minute is a cross roads of your life. Your future is in your own hands.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Did he have any diciple?
Old 11-10-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Did he have any diciple?
Have a few but is only knowledgeable in amulets (thai). None I know is trained in fortune telling. Btw he was trained in Thailand temple
Old 11-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Brither everyone know there but how accurate and helpful the advice is another thing. I have one reccomended on hand from victoria wholesale center but the fees charge is near 40 dollar. So far i am satisified with her consultation, but i am looking for more powerful one who can look into future
Bro, what did she advise you for that $40 consultation?

There's one which I know at the FLS #03-01, (pardon me if I'm wrong) located very near to the Escalator, small shop with quite many buddha, and charges not too very expensive ($16.50). Using cards and he is able to tell quite alot, more on the past and what is affecting you now. He is so called an Arjan as he has since disroped.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
Buki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently went to see one who goes into a trance as Tua Ji Ah Peh during 7th month as my 4D numbers keep missing by abit. Saw him on a Monday night n he asked me to do some stuff like burn joss paper for so n so on the Tuesday before 1pm. So did as I was told. Then Wed strike 3rd prize 30k+. Power or coincidence?? I went back give thanks with a 3k angpao.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
surreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki View Post
Recently went to see one who goes into a trance as Tua Ji Ah Peh during 7th month as my 4D numbers keep missing by abit. Saw him on a Monday night n he asked me to do some stuff like burn joss paper for so n so on the Tuesday before 1pm. So did as I was told. Then Wed strike 3rd prize 30k+. Power or coincidence?? I went back give thanks with a 3k angpao.
Congrats to you.

Pm me where to find this place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1