The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
worm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sexy clothes for women

Can't find any similar thread so start a new one. If it's repeated, sorry.

Been married for a year now, wife finally agreed to put on more sexy clothes/leg wear to spice up our marriage life (after I beg/persuade for months

Yesterday went for a walk at the park ard 11.30 pm. She wear a very sheer singlet and tiny sport short w/o bra. Nipples were so obvious, very arousing. Really spur up our 'bedtime activities' significantly after the walk

tried looking for sexy clothes for my wife, e.g. mirco shorts, see through blouse, mini skirts... (not lingerie, more of clubwear/dancewear) but
can't really find any shops selling in Singapore.

Internet purchase is really expensive, the delivery charges alone is more than $50 - $70 (since most of the online shops are from US/UK) or is this the normal rate - sorry I'm really inexperience regarding this.

My wife has very small feet, abt size 3 - 4. Possible to find stripper shoes or sexy boots for her size? Been searching through internet without success and some adult shops in Singapore told me no production for such small sizes.

Any guys out there have similar experience? pls help by naming a few sources for me to check out, really appreciate.

Sorry for the long post
Old 23-05-2007, 02:15 PM
After Dark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: sexy clothes for women

Me don hv this fetish of seeing my OC in sexy revealing clothes
Old 23-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THIS FASHION has got cheap and nice clothes. Sexy need not be expensive, brought one of my gf there before. She bought a camisole and a jacket and a short skirt. Wore it and we had great sex with her in it...

The feeling is electrifying (plug plug plug as the sound goes)
Old 23-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go to those shop selling lady wears, sure got very short skirt. low cut tops mah
Old 23-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since budget is an issue, can also consider improvise lor. can cut some holes in the clothes. (anyway going to strip naked for the action at the end)

Can also try those sex toy shop sometimes got kinky apparels. Or maybe can visit those ladies wear shop along geylang for daring revealing ladieswear. Or can go unifrom shop get some cheap school uniform.

Sometimes, materials found at home can also be use to help spice up bedtime action. Try your creativity lor.
Old 23-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post

Any guys out there have similar experience? pls help by naming a few sources for me to check out, really appreciate.

Sorry for the long post
Far east plaza has many shops. There is one on Level 3 around the concourse.
Old 23-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian View Post
Far east plaza has many shops. There is one on Level 3 around the concourse.
City Plaza also have.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Threadstarter, in fact, a lot of neighborhood stores got sell leh, check out those ladies fashion store, most of them put one corner

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 23-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
worm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the suggestion!

Will go recce Far East Plaza and City Paza this weekend.

I'm not familiar with GL area, need to check map first - maybe following weekend. But will definitely check it out.

Actually cost is not the main concern, just that if I'm going to pay more than S$150 for a short or skirt (USD$40+ item and USD$70+ delivery), i think i should first check whether there is any lobang in Singapore first

It's not really meant for home but for my wife to wear out. She is very adventurous when we are at home - uniform, sexy lingerie, sex toys, handcuffs all tried. Even tried to make her squirt using the method post in one of the thread, but not very successful (only flow out, not gush out like what some of guys describe - probably due to my lousy skill)

But she becomes very reserved once we are out.
Old 23-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrry View Post
Sometimes, materials found at home can also be use to help spice up bedtime action. Try your creativity lor.
Let me see what I can do with aluminium foil, NTUC plastic bags and scotch tape.
Old 23-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I brought my gfs to this fashion for very short skirts. the rest can buy almost anywhere.

also help her cut her long denim skirts to short size, then she wore it and walk up the stairs in front of me to let me check if its short enough while i try to peep.

when we went out, she really got peeped at suntec city tall escalator... i brought her into a handicap toilet and bang her there, everything was easy, because she did not wear panties.

very sexciting... easily get a hard on just by thinking of it..

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 23-05-2007, 07:19 PM
extremehawk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post

Been married for a year now, wife finally agreed to put on more sexy clothes/leg wear to spice up our marriage life (after I beg/persuade for months
I found out another shop they're selling damn lots sexy wears also japanese cosplays perhaps you can find your desired items there http://www.wetgift.com
Old 23-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

ur wife got asked u to wear sexy for her? kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
Bro, I brought my gfs to this fashion for very short skirts. the rest can buy almost anywhere.

also help her cut her long denim skirts to short size, then she wore it and walk up the stairs in front of me to let me check if its short enough while i try to peep.

when we went out, she really got peeped at suntec city tall escalator... i brought her into a handicap toilet and bang her there, everything was easy, because she did not wear panties.

very sexciting... easily get a hard on just by thinking of it..
Got the same experience too but the location was at Far East Plaza. That guys was following right behind and act trying to tie shoe lace but keep looking up.. haha
Old 23-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
flanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U can try this eBay site http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Thirtybelow for clubbing dresses. There's discount on delivery for the second purchase onwards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1