The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
slippingbeauty9 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Niu Niu near Lavendar area

For those you who has tried Joey near lavender area, you may start to know this new star Niu Niu. She is famous for the Teasing and Queen service. To contact her OKT:+852 6741 4132:

After reading numerous positive reviews on the SBF forum, I couldn't wait any longer and decided to book Niuniu for a 10 PM session. Thankfully, I booked early, as the OKT informed me that five more people requested that slot after I did.

Upon arrival, Niuniu greeted me with a friendly smile, resembling a welcoming Japanese wife. She made me feel like royalty by taking off my shoes and socks as soon as I entered the room. She then guided me to the sofa, where her attentiveness continued.

Once we moved into the main room, Niuniu began undressing me with a sensual touch, making me feel comfortable despite my initial embarrassment from not having showered after a long day. She didn't mind and accompanied me to the shower, where the teasing began. Her playful licks and gentle touches, including a five-minute rim job and blowjob, made the shower an incredibly intimate experience.

Post-shower, Niuniu gave me a massage that was the prelude to more teasing. Starting from my toes and working her way up, her sensual licks and tongue play were beyond anything I've experienced. Her unique techniques, like licking my ears and sucking my toes, were incredibly stimulating and unique.

After an intense session of licking and teasing, she asked me to get into a doggy position and continued to stimulate me with her tongue. The sensation was out of this world. The climax of the experience was her skillful blowjob while incorporating "hai di lao yue," making it a memorable encounter.

When I couldn't hold back any longer, I asked her to cap me on, and the intercourse that followed was enjoyable, with Niuniu taking the lead. However, it was the teasing and build-up that truly stood out for me. I finished in her mouth, and she continued until I asked her to stop.

Overall, I highly recommend Niuniu for anyone who enjoys teasing. Her service is unparalleled, making the experience one-of-a-kind.

在SBF论坛上看了无数好评之后,我再也等不及了,于是决定预订了妞妞晚上10点的时间。幸运的是,我提前 预订了,因为OKT告诉我在我预订之后还有五个人要求这个时间段。

到达时,妞妞以友好的微笑迎接我,就像一个温柔的日本妻子在等你回家。一进入房间,她就帮我脱掉鞋子和袜子 ,让我感觉像皇帝一样。然后,她引导我坐在沙发上,继续她的体贴服务。

我们进入主房间后,妞妞开始用感性的触碰帮我脱衣服,尽管我因为忙碌了一整天没有洗澡而感到有些尴尬,但她 并不介意,并陪我一起去洗澡。在洗澡时,她开始调情,用舌头轻舔和温柔的触摸,包括五分钟的舔臀和口交,让 洗澡成为一个非常亲密的体验。

洗完澡后,妞妞给我按摩,这只是更多调情的前奏。从我的脚趾开始,一直舔到头,她的感性舔舐和舌头游戏超越 了我以往的体验。她独特的技巧,如舔耳朵和吮吸我的脚趾,令人非常刺激和独特。

在一段激烈的舔舐和调情之后,她让我进入狗爬姿势,继续用她的舌头刺激我。这种感觉简直令人难以置信。高潮 部分是她在进行"海底捞月"时的熟练口交,使这次体验难以忘怀。

当我再也无法忍受时,我请求她帮我戴上套子,接下来的性交也很享受,妞妞主动带领。然而,真正让我难忘的是 她的调情和前戏。最后,我在她嘴里释放了,她继续吸吮直到我请求她停止。

总体来说,我强烈推荐喜欢调情的兄弟们尝试妞妞的服务。她的服务无与伦比,使这次体验独一无二 。
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13952 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Niu Niu near Lavendar area

Write so much … U OKT ?
寫這麼多….您是乌龟头?
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2787 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippingbeauty9 View Post
For those you who has tried Joey near lavender area, you may start to know this new star Niu Niu. She is famous for the Teasing and Queen service. To contact her OKT:+852 6741 4132:

After reading numerous positive reviews on the SBF forum, I couldn't wait any longer and decided to book Niuniu for a 10 PM session. Thankfully, I booked early, as the OKT informed me that five more people requested that slot after I did.

Upon arrival, Niuniu greeted me with a friendly smile, resembling a welcoming Japanese wife. She made me feel like royalty by taking off my shoes and socks as soon as I entered the room. She then guided me to the sofa, where her attentiveness continued.

Once we moved into the main room, Niuniu began undressing me with a sensual touch, making me feel comfortable despite my initial embarrassment from not having showered after a long day. She didn't mind and accompanied me to the shower, where the teasing began. Her playful licks and gentle touches, including a five-minute rim job and blowjob, made the shower an incredibly intimate experience.

Post-shower, Niuniu gave me a massage that was the prelude to more teasing. Starting from my toes and working her way up, her sensual licks and tongue play were beyond anything I've experienced. Her unique techniques, like licking my ears and sucking my toes, were incredibly stimulating and unique.

After an intense session of licking and teasing, she asked me to get into a doggy position and continued to stimulate me with her tongue. The sensation was out of this world. The climax of the experience was her skillful blowjob while incorporating "hai di lao yue," making it a memorable encounter.

When I couldn't hold back any longer, I asked her to cap me on, and the intercourse that followed was enjoyable, with Niuniu taking the lead. However, it was the teasing and build-up that truly stood out for me. I finished in her mouth, and she continued until I asked her to stop.

Overall, I highly recommend Niuniu for anyone who enjoys teasing. Her service is unparalleled, making the experience one-of-a-kind.

在SBF论坛上看了无数好评之后,我再也等不及了,于是决定预订了妞妞晚上10点的时间。幸运的是,我提前 预订了,因为OKT告诉我在我预订之后还有五个人要求这个时间段。

到达时,妞妞以友好的微笑迎接我,就像一个温柔的日本妻子在等你回家。一进入房间,她就帮我脱掉鞋子和袜子 ,让我感觉像皇帝一样。然后,她引导我坐在沙发上,继续她的体贴服务。

我们进入主房间后,妞妞开始用感性的触碰帮我脱衣服,尽管我因为忙碌了一整天没有洗澡而感到有些尴尬,但她 并不介意,并陪我一起去洗澡。在洗澡时,她开始调情,用舌头轻舔和温柔的触摸,包括五分钟的舔臀和口交,让 洗澡成为一个非常亲密的体验。

洗完澡后,妞妞给我按摩,这只是更多调情的前奏。从我的脚趾开始,一直舔到头,她的感性舔舐和舌头游戏超越 了我以往的体验。她独特的技巧,如舔耳朵和吮吸我的脚趾,令人非常刺激和独特。

在一段激烈的舔舐和调情之后,她让我进入狗爬姿势,继续用她的舌头刺激我。这种感觉简直令人难以置信。高潮 部分是她在进行"海底捞月"时的熟练口交,使这次体验难以忘怀。

当我再也无法忍受时,我请求她帮我戴上套子,接下来的性交也很享受,妞妞主动带领。然而,真正让我难忘的是 她的调情和前戏。最后,我在她嘴里释放了,她继续吸吮直到我请求她停止。

Who’s NIU NIU?

Got pic to show?
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippingbeauty9 View Post

How much the damage ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1