The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
jojojojo1989 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
in the middle of a raid?

anybody knows wad willl happen to a custommer when police raid a massage parlour be it HC or TN that provide special?

does it matter if you are engaging in a sex act or not that the customer will be hauled back to police station?
Old 03-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: in the middle of a raid?

I remember about 4 years ago in JSP, i was in a tn then kena raid, after doing massage n hj finished liao, i was lying on the massage bed, wearing only a pair shorts n was tcss with the massage girl inside the cubicle.

Police/av officers came in, identified themselves n rounded up all the WL outside, one officer came to my cubicle, ask me to wear clothes n do statement for me, warning me not to lie, after write down statement n signed, then let me go lor. The only gd thing is tat i dun have to pay for massage n the hj...

Above is my very own experience, very frightening, brain will freeze n dunno wat to do when in this kind of situation, n the AV offficers quite fierce.

Now i dunno wats they will do to customers.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
lee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNGun View Post
I
\ one officer came to my cubicle, ask me to wear clothes n do statement for me, warning me not to lie, after write down statement n signed, then let me go lor. \.
bro,they cant do anything to u as long they can't prove money is involved.u can say whatever thing u like as long u dont say she offer sex for money and u accept her service.Just tell them,it is something like one nite stand lor.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_li View Post
bro,they cant do anything to u as long they can't prove money is involved.u can say whatever thing u like as long u dont say she offer sex for money and u accept her service.Just tell them,it is something like one nite stand lor.
True, they may not be able to do that but they can still make things difficult for you by asking your female family member to come down to bail you out.

The person could be your wife or mother.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you think they just born yesterday, ons in a TN? you must be kidding.
if you don't tell them the cock and bull story than they will be ok to let you go home not otherwise.
my 2 cents of advise......
Old 04-05-2008, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Erm...Bro, u have to be caught in that situation to understand how the feeling is, i do not have the present of mind to think so many ideas liao,i was scared they will haul me back to station n thinking who's gonna bill me out.

IMHO, yr saying a bit naive, they already eyeing the tn sometime already, think u say ONS can work? they will grill me if i refuse to cooperate n threatens to charge me also, fear will take over brain n lost all thinkings liao, only think is Guai Guai let them take down statement, tell the truth n faster they will let me off....

No offence to any bros, jus discuss n sharing only.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
jojojojo1989 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro runngun. so did you tel the AV that you received hj from the masseur and that u paid $$ for the special?
Old 04-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so u told the truth? said u had hj??
Old 04-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
violator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree...when such thing happened, your mind will went blank for that moment. I Kana detained by police for letting of firecrackers many years back, mind was in a total blank at that point of time, too shock to think of anything else. The policemen were very fierce during questioning but was eventually let off with a stern warning.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chinacharm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojojo1989 View Post
anybody knows wad willl happen to a custommer when police raid a massage parlour be it HC or TN that provide special?

does it matter if you are engaging in a sex act or not that the customer will be hauled back to police station?
Just say you are there for massages only. They cant do anything without catching you in action. Even in a sex act I dont think they can charge you since it is not an offence.

Anyway which TN or HC is that. Must be those HDB neighborhood ones?
Old 04-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No, they can always charge - just like they usually give a stern warning instead of charging to save the problem as it meant that there would be many procedures and reports need to be carried out.

For those with many charges, usually the prosecutor will pursue a few charges out of the many to cut down on red tape and resources that would incur if all the charges are carried out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinacharm View Post
Just say you are there for massages only. They cant do anything without catching you in action. Even in a sex act I dont think they can charge you since it is not an offence.

Anyway which TN or HC is that. Must be those HDB neighborhood ones?
Old 04-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 17
featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!

I doubt its any offence to visit a TN/HC right?

Thank You For Motivation

Thks to those who up:
WOOHOO,raider102,ray922,shanghaifun, more?

My 1st sharing lobang!
Superb Massage, Superb Special, Superb Environment
Old 04-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by featherbird View Post
I doubt its any offence to visit a TN/HC right?
Not an offence to visit a TN/HC/SPA etc. But it's a offence to have commercial sex in TN/HC/SPA
Old 04-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
GoodTry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=lblittlebear;2747125]No, they can always charge - just like they usually give a stern warning instead of charging to save the problem as it meant that there would be many procedures and reports need to be carried out.

For those with many charges, usually the prosecutor will pursue a few charges out of the many to cut down on red tape and resources that would incur if all the charges are carried out.[/QUOT

Wah bro just curious, under what penal code are they going to charge you for that and what are the usual sentence? And if they detain you and you refuse a bail out from your family, do they need to release you after 24 or 48 hours?
Old 04-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 17
SengkangGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did kena 1 time and that was @ this joint in balestier call 'ru mong' i just got there and was talking to the girls there where this group of guys and 1 lady came up. someone flash a card and say police dont move or something lidat. i was like thinking oh shit! what's going to happen now? they went into the rooms and brought out 2 of the working girls. all the girl were taken to the back of the shop. one officer ask for my i/c and ask what was i doing there? told him i went there for a massage ( stupid right? ask this type of question ) then he ask if this joint got 'special services or not' told him i dont know as i never ask and was also never offered. then he ask if i know who's the booss? told him i saw newspaper ad then come one so i dont know. now comes the best part he say between 'guys' just tell him the truth bout having special there and how much and he will not put it in black n white on my statement. die die i also say no, no special done. by this time the other 2 guys in the also finish their statement and was allow to leave, so i alsp ask if i can leave now and he ask me to read my statement and sign before i can leave. by the time i went downstairs alot of kaypohs all around the entance watching show, lucky no news reporter if not kena photo sure die standing. from what i know the fav raiding time is between 2pm to 7 pm and from that day onwards i never go into a tn during that period of time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1