The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2024, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbyn View Post
she quoted me 150 all in but i already spent on bobo so i left
Bobo good meh?
Old 08-06-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
she quoted me 150 all in but i already spent on bobo so i left
Don't fall for their 150 nonsense. Just tell them 100. If you want to give more, then max is 130.
Old 08-06-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 13
dpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back from a drive by bj at PL

5th floor wanted to try Lisa but she was closed sigh … did two rounds … big coco in white was there and she was my fall back but wanted to try one I haven’t.

Of the “others”, milf in black with tits spilling looked most appealing. Negotiated 100 for bj. Her name is Yi Yi.. haven’t read much about her here … but dammit when she started blowing I asked her to take off her top she said no, only if 150… Walau … anyway took my time to blow my load but never going back man … all the rest have always let me do whatever roaming for bj at 100. I mean I don’t expect much in terms of playability but at 100 here, I do expect there should at least be basic roaming … My fault for not clarifying and making wrong assumptions. But no biggie, just never going back to her
Old 08-06-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqianqian View Post
bobo at level 3.
near xq
Old 08-06-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post

5th floor wanted to try Lisa but she was closed sigh … did two rounds … big coco in white was there and she was my fall back but wanted to try one I haven’t.

Of the “others”, milf in black with tits spilling looked most appealing. Negotiated 100 for bj. Her name is Yi Yi.. haven’t read much about her here … but dammit when she started blowing I asked her to take off her top she said no, only if 150… Walau … anyway took my time to blow my load but never going back man … all the rest have always let me do whatever roaming for bj at 100. I mean I don’t expect much in terms of playability but at 100 here, I do expect there should at least be basic roaming … My fault for not clarifying and making wrong assumptions. But no biggie, just never going back to her
Ya...yiyi from sichuan, her previous place was OT, L2 shop adjacent to toilet entryway.
6 years + ^hardened^ Professional SW
She had been in the trade even b4 cmg SG!

she is known for getting all she can get...in OT, she used to run a ^^game^^ with her neighbor ( i 4got name..) and Tina ... the game was who cud score most money off one trick... allegedly she got 500 off a drunk yankeedoodledoo marine one nght & he got a handy.

So..you know d mentality
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post

I went there on that day also and i saw her. Nearly tried until i saw your post..lol. Thanks bro. Originally wanted to try L1 but alot of shops including this was closed. Helen 1 and 2 were open but didn't really catch my fancy. Thankfully, XQ was open and i went in. Did her all over the shop, in 4 positions before i unloaded. Left a satisfied person. Till next month then maybe a visit again.
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=Neverlookback;23288476]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Anybody at PL now and wanna to a 3 way on Helen1..
Message in TG

Too late...regular asked her to do now...she told me after do him she will be too tired...big indian guy she said almost 20cm so after him (+ 5 all day) she will be v tired n going home

But she is ok with it for future
Wah Helen1 quote skinny cannot imagine if 20cm rod. The next customer sure la kopi lol
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 13
dpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha glad my review was useful. It’s a cycle and reading your post made me horny haha, so I swung by for another super quickie … but when I thought I was lucky with Xq open as another customer left, I walked straight in and she was like “dude, I have appointment lei”… haha in a polite way lah. So resigned I went up to 5th did the rounds, decided I wanted to do a comparison and see the extent of service I get on $100, compare it to the YY experience. usual … yi yi wearing the same black dress haha… coco in bright red beckoning …i went L2, spoke to an Anna, wasn’t the Helen I was looking for… I decided to check out L4… saw one … nope. Went back up, Sian L5 still looks totally closed. Then decided ai ya ok at least I know coco is playful. She asked for 120 for straight bj I was like nope… she bargained hard and only relented when I said I’m leaving. Halfway through she asked me to get another girl 100 also… said her biao mei… I asked who… she said some Chinese name I didn’t recognise… so I was very very curious … actually I really didn’t need it and said I’m good, but after coco got me higher I was like wth I’m curious get the other girl to come … turns out the girl she describes as long legged was moon from L4 whom I’d usually just walk past … but ok lah made sure all my hands and mouth were busy, and they both were noisy which got me higher haha … while they did keep trying to upsell me, which I turned and turned down, at least for the fee, I got a lot more feel and running than with Y Y … also save me another recce trip on trying out another girl … will give this place a rest for couple of weeks… will return when L5 Lisa returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I went there on that day also and i saw her. Nearly tried until i saw your post..lol. Thanks bro. Originally wanted to try L1 but alot of shops including this was closed. Helen 1 and 2 were open but didn't really catch my fancy. Thankfully, XQ was open and i went in. Did her all over the shop, in 4 positions before i unloaded. Left a satisfied person. Till next month then maybe a visit again.

Last edited by dpierce; Yesterday at 06:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ggbyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bobo good meh?
is so so to be honest, just wanted try to something new. probably won't return to her especially because she kept trying to upsell me to get another girl in

Last edited by ggbyn; Yesterday at 10:03 PM.
Old Today, 03:16 AM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
is so so to be honest, just wanted try to something new. probably won't return to her especially because she kept trying to upsell me to get another girl in
Wat u expect from a SW of 46yo, who has been in d trade 20+ years? GFE? lol
Old Today, 03:18 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=lonely etoile;23413817]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

Wah Helen1 quote skinny cannot imagine if 20cm rod. The next customer sure la kopi lol
Helen 1 is the slightly tanned
Mebbe u talk Helen2?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1