The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Out of suddenly many FR of Dan Dan poping out so decided to try.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Look: Look like photo or even better tbh, photo looks too much make up.
got young xmm vibe wearing crop top and short pants can see her ass.

Body: Boobs around Big B, She is petite around 160cm but her ass dammm perky like the others said.
Really damm nice to grab...

Massage: Pretty good got strength, go on for a solid 15mins.

GFE / Sensual: She is damm hyper active keeps on teasing and punching me haha really got gf vibe.
Her Sensual also dam solid cath bath and lick back and front gao gao. Can roam outside her g string.
Can zhut and hug all you wan. She keeping on moaning and ask me to spank her ass, release while zhuting and spanking her ass.
She moan by following my spank rhythm damm shiok to hear.

Final thought: To me she is really the prettiest for me so far like a typical chio xmm you see on the streets wearing crop top.
Lin Lin is also pretty but she is more on those hot KTV girl vibe.

Last edited by L00k; Yesterday at 09:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Lol BJ from Dan Dan? This is like asking Love for a kiss 😜🤣🤣
Halo brother ... FYI I did not zap you at all despite pointing out this 'fantasy dream' of yours lol. Any kind bros can help bringe back to +ve so at least I can post real time and also reply your PMs in time. Thnx in advanced 😂🙏
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Location: B area. No nearby mrt. Roadside parking or parking at a nearby market
Looks: Pretty. Like her video
Body: Slim. Boobs seemed enhanced but nice to touch and looked good to me
Massage: She is not trained in this area
Sensual: Can tell she is green . Boob massaged and licked me all over. Not sure what it was but it seemed like a feather which she used to tickle my ear. Playability is high. Allowed kissing and full roaming. HJ was slow and gentle but will ensure she squeezes your very last bit out before she releases her grip. Seasoned brothers should get more out of her and train her at the same time.

She has a nice personality. Playful and willing to serve. She told me she was fully shaved below because men here like it. Was in no rush to get me out the door even though there was still some time after the deed. Shared abit about herself and told me she is a professional harpist!

Overall, it was a good session for me. Am likely to visit her again.
Yeah she is good in almost all area expect massage, playability high even without taking FJ.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Only dreamer and loser will dream and talk about having it…. Whatever it is continue to dream
I did not dated this lady. But why are so many bro so sure she won't do bj? Understand that most ladies will give diff bro diff services. Just curious.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I did not dated this lady. But why are so many bro so sure she won't do bj? Understand that most ladies will give diff bro diff services. Just curious.
But general rule is those that get special treatment mostly won't publicise one cos everyone's gonna be pestering the ml for it.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But general rule is those that get special treatment mostly won't publicise one cos everyone's gonna be pestering the ml for it.
Spot on!!!
And this can be a fantasy forum if you know what I meant.

Everyone can say anything. But.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1