The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 14
yawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Feedback from a Bro who visited PRC A @ East yesterday :

"I visited Master A @ East today at 5pm.
Was aching badly after long hours at work and needed good quality massage.
A is well maintained and is in mid 30s (I complimented her on looking not a year above 30). She is extremely chatty and connects well with you throughout the session.
I must say I got the best value massage that I was looking for and more. Packing serious strength, she unraveled all my knots with her TCM style massage. She delivered a full 1hr massage leaving me fully relaxed and actually went beyond by another N min without asking for more payment.
GQ was limited to naughty hj and the total damage was 2B.
Do consider her if you happen to be in the vicinity and need a hard massage - she is a good choice."
Hi bro, able to share contact? TIA!
Old 21-06-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1939 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Tuina TCM

went to this shop at UWR...the massage is 50 entrance but no special from the mls...went to try a viet ml...she basically will not come close or let u roam her anywhere...so decided to just let her massage my legs...anyway 1 hr has passed, and she asked me to extend since not much business..but I told her I don't feel any enjoyment but I hinted to her that I will give some tips if good...then she said she will try her best...so the massage started again this time near the groin..she was careful not to come close but I told her it is ok, I won't eat her up...slowly, she relaxed and I stroked her back, thighs, calves, even the butts...she has very nice buttocks which are so soft and tender..then decided to place my lil bro across the groin line..which means if she is massaging along the line, she will definitely have to pass by my lil bro...true enough...she squeezed her hand underneath the hardened cock..she could feel the hardness and before long, she brushed by the head...this is all I can do, she said..I said ok, maybe next time try other things..ended up blue balls but not too expensive to try...total damage: 120 for 120mins
Old 21-06-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2039 / Power: 15
ODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Carne to share bro, u always share with me until lately 😂😂😂😂 I also waiting for u to share the OWO @ Kallang side too bro 👍👍👍👍

Yes can anyone share? Have pmed a few bros but no response yet.
Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3248 / Power: 15
derrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, PRC XL is in the same joint as Viet Coco
Hi bro. Can share ctc of XL? A**** is getting more difficult to book.
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Finally tried XL and found her to be a good option in the area for a proper massage. Not as chatty or playful as A***** but I feel her massage is on par during the 90mins session I had. Also enjoyed her sensual which she really took her time
Old Today, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 14
Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!
Quote:
Master Masseuse A @ Lavender is slim with nice body shape.
Pleasant looks and can carry a conversation.
Hi, could you share her contacts with me? thanks
Old Today, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd return to PRC A****

service is still top notch, and she still remembers me despite last visit being 1month++ back. still as chatty and playful, and tell me that she slim down and how her ass got even more perky

throughout the session she would always check in on the strength she use and make small talks. but my chinese not very good, so sometime i will just laugh back, cause i dont understand what is she talking about
do take note some part when she press can be more painful, like shoulder/neck area, and the leg. if can tahan the pain, its good for you. she will explain its due to the stiffness or some muscle tension building up.

still enjoying her head massage, but what stand out most from other ML i feel is the pre teasing portion before the main action. worth trying for bros who enjoy a good teasing follow by happy. Happy was done slowly and gently, no rush at all, not like some ml who just wank you like a rocket to see you blast off. I was feeling more tired and took a little longer than usual, but no complains from A. eventually i surrendered to her.

another thing that stand out is her service, as mentioned before. after the deed is done, A went to get a hot towel to wipe me and my lil bro down.

all in all left a very happy man, definitely a gem to treasure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1