The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
they do check who you come in with eh? how to avoid that?
If they ask then u say u alone lol. Tell them you haven't got date ask them recommend haha. After check in you go to the lift then ask your girl go in hotel then straight walk to the lift.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GawdlovesMe View Post
Bro, I know her from Badoo. Her name is A***. Upz before. The boobs feeling dam shiok and the butt solid. But she feeling quite shy cannot unleash her full potential. Maybe you are the chosen one.
Salute u bro, u must be very handsome
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
talked to a few maids and caregiver sometimes just give up. some want find serious relation some difficult to talk some want money. pussy hunt no easy
I agree with the difficult to talk part, the frequency or topics is just off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro no more MARKET rate. It’s GRAB rate. If can pay more, you take the ride.
Is it means just pay for GrabMaid? Good deal bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
If u want to go hotel on 1st meet up also can, but must always first initiate some body contact like hold her hand or sit close to her leg touching or your hand around her waist etc. She just needs to know that u like her coz likely she already likes u but shy to show it. Then watch for her body language. If she respond positively to your body contact then u can suggest a comfortable place to chat and hug...seemed 3rd world country v easy. Like each other then v quickly ok to f liao.
I've f DH both on 1st or 2nd dates based on what I've shared. If no chemistry, I've also cut loss save time before
Thx bro for the advice, if I guessed correctly u hunt for indo DH because PH DH should not be shy.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19966 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post

Indonesian girls look so demure but quite horny ah, her roll back eyes and moans, damn hard to tahan
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1