The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Today, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BumBiddyBum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks to everyone who has been sharing information here over the years. I've been reading these posts since the era of BS in SG and CP from 2002. So, thought I'd give it a try and contribute with my first post.

I flew in to Bangkok on a last minute assignment this morning. It’s been almost 5 years since my last visit to this City that never sleeps.

As usual, after landing, I quickly turn on WeChat and used the search nearby function for interesting profiles. I gathered a few new contacts and decided to try my luck by ordering an outcall.

I was quoted 6k baht. The photos seems too good to be true. But I thought, what the heck, just give it a try, at worst, I could reject and give taxi fare. Over the years, I’ve encountered all sorts of weird turn-ups from LBs to dinosaurs over the years. The anticipation is part of the fun, who knows what might happen 😅

Tonight turned out to be a lucky night. She arrived within 20mins. I met her at the ground floor elevator as she didn’t want to go through front desk registration. I was pleasantly surprised to see a really really SYT, dressed very sexily in a black tight dress, high heels (almost 1.8m in height). Wow jackpot! I took her hand and return to the lift, and she started frenching immediately once inside.

Long story short, here’s the FR:
Name: Yuri (I don’t think it’s her real name)
Height: 1.6m (without heels)
Stats: 34-26-36 (based on my grope estimates)
Nationality: Mixed Jap-Laos
Language: Speaks both English and Chinese
Occupation: TikTok blogger/dancer (she was watching her videos on her phone)
Skills: Deep frenching, Catbath, BJ, FJ etc
Damage: 6k plus Tips

Will sleep well after the action and post.

Any bros in Bangkok this week, PM if like to meetup for a beer or two. Cheers 🍺
Old Today, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Thanks to everyone who has been sharing information here over the years. I've been reading these posts since the era of BS in SG and CP from 2002. So, thought I'd give it a try and contribute with my first post.

I flew in to Bangkok on a last minute assignment this morning. It’s been almost 5 years since my last visit to this City that never sleeps.

As usual, after landing, I quickly turn on WeChat and used the search nearby function for interesting profiles. I gathered a few new contacts and decided to try my luck by ordering an outcall.

I was quoted 6k baht. The photos seems too good to be true. But I thought, what the heck, just give it a try, at worst, I could reject and give taxi fare. Over the years, I’ve encountered all sorts of weird turn-ups from LBs to dinosaurs over the years. The anticipation is part of the fun, who knows what might happen 😅

Tonight turned out to be a lucky night. She arrived within 20mins. I met her at the ground floor elevator as she didn’t want to go through front desk registration. I was pleasantly surprised to see a really really SYT, dressed very sexily in a black tight dress, high heels (almost 1.8m in height). Wow jackpot! I took her hand and return to the lift, and she started frenching immediately once inside.

Old Today, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Post Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Looks: 9/10

Old Today, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
alucartel is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumBiddyBum View Post

Looks: 9/10

Bro I was there just last week, would love to find a few friends to have fun in Bangkok together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1