The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 07-06-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Bro, got pictures or videos? More stories pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Can’t agree more! Regulars’ wives are the easiest targets. Forum bros who are regulars, watch your wives!!
I am still regular with my 3rd and 4th while working on the 5th(sweet talking, coffee etc). 1st and 2nd decided to stop and felt guilty after they were pregnant and had their 1st and more kids.
At first I thought dating website and apps are a waste of time. But some of these “desperate housewives” create fake profiles to fish for some attention, sextexting and because their regular husbands never show them love care and concern. As long as you give them the right amount of attention, it’s not difficult. It helps if you live alone, ask them over for a swim, yoga or gym session at your place.
Good luck other bros!
Old 08-06-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2489 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Old 08-06-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Old 08-06-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bottom 2 videos look hot, regular’s wife? Still ongoing?

Quote:

Old 08-06-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bottom 2 videos look hot, regular’s wife? Still ongoing?
2 ongoing. 1 still dating
Old 08-06-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Waiting for husband to go on tour haha
Old 08-06-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Well done!
Old 08-06-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Bro niaorenn post make me wan to go contact my ex fb who is also a regular's wife.
Ok shall do it next week.

Quote:
Waiting for husband to go on tour haha
Old 08-06-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Pokemonhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to share a true story roughly 7 years ago. It was my friend wedding day and there were many brother and sisters. Roughly 10 on each sides. 30% of the girls were super bangable. As the gate crashing started, I noticed 1 girl who was abit more shy, fair skin, tall. Her skin was so fair it looked like milk has been poured on her. I know her boyfriend from army, but weren’t close.. just hi bye. She was always laughing at me when I did the brothers punishment. Fast forward to the night ceremony, she wore a seductive red dress showing her big c bust. I couldn’t help but notice her and eventually kept asking her to drink. We had lots of fun and laughter until her friend said, “where you want bring us after wedding?” So I planned to bring the group of girls to zouk.
She and her friend sat my BMW and was amazed of the car horsepower. They were laughing and screaming, ALSO videoing.
She eventually receive a call from the boyfriend and told him that there was an after party going on, he told her to pass the phone to me. He ask me to keep an eye on her, I promised him not to worry and all be fine. After saying that, I decided to honor what I I just said. When we reach the club, we were on the dance floor, dancing. She back faced me and I was so close to her ass that we could have grind. Her friend said, you like this body or not? She okay you touch her now. So she remained quiet, giving the acknowledgment that her friend said is true. I pulled her against my cock and she grind me with her ass, I don’t know why she always have such a victimized face all the time, like she wants to be dominated and bullied. Will continue part 2 when I got the time
Old 08-06-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

The bottom 2 girls are the same or different? Steak sia, more videos bro!

Quote:
2 ongoing. 1 still dating
Old 08-06-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9475 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very good share bro.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10492 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
People have been saying 朋友妻不可骑

The question is what if the husband is not your friend?

😂
Heard wrongly la, bro.. it's 朋友妻一起骑。

Ppl also say 不要丢父母和祖宗十八代的脸。

Question is what if their parents neber teach them, n their ancestors neber teach their parents?

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Can’t agree more! Regulars’ wives are the easiest targets. Forum bros who are regulars, watch your wives!!
I am still regular with my 3rd and 4th while working on the 5th(sweet talking, coffee etc). 1st and 2nd decided to stop and felt guilty after they were pregnant and had their 1st and more kids.
At first I thought dating website and apps are a waste of time. But some of these “desperate housewives” create fake profiles to fish for some attention, sextexting and because their regular husbands never show them love care and concern. As long as you give them the right amount of attention, it’s not difficult. It helps if you live alone, ask them over for a swim, yoga or gym session at your place.
Good luck other bros!
Wad apps u use mind if I ask? Tinder?
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Must use pill la. Surprisingly, most of them will take it before meeting for affairs outside as they're already using at home. In the olden days need to keep reminding them, but nowadays most of them do it automatically, or so they say.
Bro, when she is so experienced with the sop, u shld be a bit worried..haha
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting story man, but it's still weird for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1