The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
elmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAvanaat View Post
if not criminal ah, very hard to get money back. I went thru similar situation before. lawyer letter actually no power until it becomes a court summon.
I had all black and whites that she say she will return me.everything is written. Bank statements everything with my lawyer. I had start my lawyer letters demanding paymwnts to her. She start with some payments. Then disappeared last 2 months. Now she's involved with the Latitude buy first pay later scam. 1 female and 2 male suspect arrested remember?
Old 28-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ChromaticWhisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: belledejoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoboi21 View Post
Idiot,
Go read all my post and come and talk to me. I can press charges for 7 years. I spoke to my lawyer already since last year. Read before answering idiot.
Such a smart idiot.

One moment of simp folly, can get tied up with legal proceedings for 7 years
Old 28-06-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had all black and whites that she say she will return me.everything is written. Bank statements everything with my lawyer. I had start my lawyer letters demanding paymwnts to her. She start with some payments. Then disappeared last 2 months.
Bro, can share how much your lawyer charge you for those Demand letters etc? Any guarantee that in the end can collect back? Else you spend more money and in the end she declare bankrupt, go jail etc, you still dont get back the money wor.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 28-06-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

elmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromaticWhisp View Post
Such a smart idiot.

One moment of simp folly, can get tied up with legal proceedings for 7 years
Idiot,
I say my case can sue her in 7 years time. Meaning within 7 years, i can still sue her(she going in to jail soon)
English tak faham or what? 不懂英文吗?
我的case可以在7年之内告他!
Old 28-06-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ChromaticWhisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Bro, can share how much your lawyer charge you for those Demand letters etc? Any guarantee that in the end can collect back? Else you spend more money and in the end she declare bankrupt, go jail etc, you still dont get back the money wor.
No guarantee HAHAHA

even police couldnt give a flying fuck LOL. this idiot could end up spending 100k in legal fees and the whore could still come out on top having scammed this idiot simp
Old 28-06-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 19
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Idiot,
I say my case can sue her in 7 years time. Meaning within 7 years, i can still sue her(she going in to jail soon)
English tak faham or what? 不懂英文吗?
我的case可以在7年之内告他!
U sue n of cos u win the case since u got all the proof n iou etc.

But she declare bankrupt or u make her a bankrupt(which u need pay), then she tell OA office she work as clerk, earning 2k a month, minus transport, food, rent, necessities etc, watever remaining money to distribute to u n all other creditors , banks, etc, u get back very little bro. If i not wrong, bank got higher priority in any repayment from OA there.

I think u shld discuss with ur lawyer properly abt the costs involved vs wat u can get back in return.

Unless u got v deep pockets n intend to bankrupt her all the way to prove a point to her that u mean ur words n getting back the money not impt.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
U sue n of cos u win the case since u got all the proof n iou etc.

But she declare bankrupt or u make her a bankrupt(which u need pay), then she tell OA office she work as clerk, earning 2k a month, minus transport, food, rent, necessities etc, watever remaining money to distribute to u n all other creditors , banks, etc, u get back very little bro. If i not wrong, bank got higher priority in any repayment from OA there.

I think u shld discuss with ur lawyer properly abt the costs involved vs wat u can get back in return.

Unless u got v deep pockets n intend to bankrupt her all the way to prove a point to her that u mean ur words n getting back the money not impt.
That's what i gonna do.
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

waaaa really legions of white knights easily available.
more than i imagined
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
more than i imagined
Ya... Here white knights alot. Especially @ChromaticWhisp. Dunno anything anyhow talk. cannot keep quiet.
Also. Not invoived in her scams and borrows still can talk big.

Last edited by elmoboi21; Today at 01:02 PM.
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
more than i imagined
Power of a pussy bro... lolol.

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1