The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Totally agree with you..last year jm14 g6 waree was suspended by av for two weeks because semen traces were found in her mouth and pussy during medical check up..eventually jm14 was forced to close for six months..the spread of certain info too wide spread on the forum is indeed a double edged sword.. when info was spreading like wild fire on waree g6 she became so popular that she had no time to eat meals.all her breakfast and lunch and dinner were consumed inside her room..she was literally working non stop from 12pm to 12am..the men keep coming non stop 24/7..eventually her pussy high mileage...by then av was probably tip off about jm14 girls..then Oct last year forced to close for six months...
Jm14 didn’t close because of raw
Old Today, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Jm14 didn’t close because of raw
Exactly. Some ppl with their nonsense and misinformation again.
Old Today, 09:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Kum sia kum sia ..wait i Upzz u back more more..
Welcum bro ..we need more Snr bro to remind these ppl for their ignorance..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
I also used to be like you. When I had my first raw in JM, I share in JM thread and kena zap like mad.

Then I learn that not everything can share in forum. You can share a WL service, body and attitude, but if you receive special, just keep your mouth shut, or just hint hint a bit can already.

Why the wiser me now dont "announce" in sbf if I received special from a WL
1.) Will get the house and the girl in the trouble. Big brother is everywhere reading
2.)Will open the floodgate. More RAW siao will start to come try.
3.) And When the floodgate is open, the queue gets longer
4.) And when the floodgate is open, you at even at higher risk when you RTF cos the WL has RAW more bros.

Good kangtao just share with close friends can already, dont need to announce like billboard
Welcum back bro , totally agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Dun break WL rice bowl…
Ya not only they break their rice “bowl” ..garden “renovation “ again I need to go toilet pcc at toilet “bowl” …..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I think it is safe to say that by now that current G7 does not live up to the standards that the previous G7 or even the one before that

Akin to Man Utd’s Mason Mount as compared to C.Ronaldo
That’s a very creative post bro ….
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Today, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 960 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
I also used to be like you. When I had my first raw in JM, I
4.) And when the floodgate is open, you at even at higher risk when you RTF cos the WL has RAW more bros.

Good kangtao just share with close friends can already, dont need to announce like billboard
Well said bro..the lessons we learnt form what happened at jm14 last year ...once the floodgates open the more customers raw the lady higher risk..assuming once she fall sick or std positive av may call up all the other girls from her same house..eventually av may give the house demerit points if more than one girl contract STDs etc...all these will have domino effect and affect the house business and the girls earnings..
Old Today, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Exactly. Some ppl with their nonsense and misinformation again.
Same as that fella who said got $100 package for this house lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by khun69 View Post
G20 Vanessa seems to have stopped providing sashimi to some of her regulars since the start of this week. However, there still seems to be quite alot of bros who can still raw her. what's the latest price? heard it's easier to raw if you are an ah tiong. quite a few ah tiong laborers apparently got to raw n cip for free.
wah sounds scary if those tiong can easily raw her. I might reconsider taking g20 again
Old Today, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Robgot123 is Cool - loads of Potential

today 8pm OKT say 4 people queuing for g20
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1