The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Any place provides professional Ear digging?

I went to 2 Cat 1 Spa near my house, DL and J*, counter say ML is trained in doing ear digging, but when I tried, both ML lamented to me why I must dig ear, why can't I do the Hot Oil Massage, and they gave me a lousy half fk ear digging, leaving my left ear bruised. Seeking a clean and professional Ear digging place, please recommend.
Old 28-06-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4818 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any place provides professional Ear digging?

Mei Tai Wan In the pinned threads
Old 28-06-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I went to 2 Cat 1 Spa near my house, DL and J*, counter say ML is trained in doing ear digging, but when I tried, both ML lamented to me why I must dig ear, why can't I do the Hot Oil Massage, and they gave me a lousy half fk ear digging, leaving my left ear bruised. Seeking a clean and professional Ear digging place, please recommend.
I can refer one good ear digging ML, if u want her to dig ear for 1 hour also can, she will not complain. But if ur ear need 1 hour to clear the wax, means quite long never dig.. LOL. Her ear digger got this special white light and man, she really dig out alot. She also wipe the external ear nicely and got lotion to clean out.

She is hardworking and got a nice personality and offer cupping, guasha, back stepping and ear digging too. She also ends off with simple release and nothing more so those who want more can skip. Age wise, mid 30s, slim and will not reject type. She always call her customers..Ge Ge (big brother)..LOL

Senior bros may know her as she is around for some time.
Old 28-06-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Miller24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
Can find Eva from Mary Hair Salon near lor 18. She is the short hair tanned beauty. There're afew open glass shops under this shop name, but she's alone at the corner shop furthest away from the main road, leading to all the brothels along lor 18.
Tried her ear digging afew days ago, dig very deep, very shiok... For $20.
Can try washing hair also if got time. Totally pampered. Overall,a skillful, chatty lady with nice personality.

Old 28-06-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I can refer one good ear digging ML, if u want her to dig ear for 1 hour also can, she will not complain. But if ur ear need 1 hour to clear the wax, means quite long never dig.. LOL. Her ear digger got this special white light and man, she really dig out alot. She also wipe the external ear nicely and got lotion to clean out.

She is hardworking and got a nice personality and offer cupping, guasha, back stepping and ear digging too. She also ends off with simple release and nothing more so those who want more can skip. Age wise, mid 30s, slim and will not reject type. She always call her customers..Ge Ge (big brother)..LOL

If u tip her generously she can call u lao gong(hubby) la ..
Old 29-06-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

POR - Paradise of Relaxation @ balestier
Old 29-06-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller24 View Post
Can find Eva from Mary Hair Salon near lor 18. She is the short hair tanned beauty. There're afew open glass shops under this shop name, but she's alone at the corner shop furthest away from the main road, leading to all the brothels along lor 18.
Tried her ear digging afew days ago, dig very deep, very shiok... For $20.
Can try washing hair also if got time. Totally pampered. Overall,a skillful, chatty lady with nice personality.

Eva chio or not? 2 weeks ago just met Mary. Really hot with that thick lips. Slurp!!😋
Old 29-06-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Miller24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Eva chio or not? 2 weeks ago just met Mary. Really hot with that thick lips. Slurp!!😋
I find her attractive lah. But one's man poison is another man's meat. Enjoy yourself...
Old 29-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all

Got someone to recommend but don't open till late, clean shop nothing funny, but very professional eax cleaning. Shop is around commonwealth area
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried before AMK HB Spa for ear digging?
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post

Can share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1