The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck bunny Yumi!

Lol, I was chatting with VP bro today, asking him when Sarah would be available - he said he dunno, then he asked if I wanna try another girl..

I was checking SBF when he asked me, and noticed he just posted up Yumi's ad, so booked her immediately!

Uh, no I didn't get first blood, according to VP another bro booked her after me for an earlier session

Another thing - She's a fresh FL - this her first overseas trip, and she doesn't do sex work in Vietnam!
(So I'm the second guy she's ever fucked for money)

Anyway, If you have access to her photo album, the pics with the black negligee are probably taken recently - that's my exact view when she was sitting astride me during cowgirl

Yumi's pics emphasis her natural boobs, which are a lovely firm pair, but all most of her pics are cropped, so you can't see her ass and tummy, which I though was the old FL trick to hide her spare tire.

I can verify that she's absolute 100% gorgeous, with a flat tummy under her firm boobs, a spankable ass, and not a gram of wasted fat. She's also just the right height, as I pinned her against a wall after my shower, for a make out session, with her tongue in my mouth, and my dick grinding against her tummy, then I pulled her negligee down to suckle on her yummy nipples.

This girl is wild!

After a standing tongue duel, we moved to the bed, where I ate her for ten minutes, then she she switched to BBBJ and DT - for an amazingly long session!

This girl wants cock - if its not in her hands, its in her mouth or pussy! After 15 min I finally stopped her from cocksucking and cap on, she went for a long pounding ride (stupendous view of her tits bouncing up and down) then I flipped onto her back and did mish for ten min, before another cowgirl session to finish me off!

TL,DR: New FL, tall, speaks some English, lovely figure, firm natural C/D boobs, likes to fuck hard (she was sweating from pounding me in cowgirl), DT, DFK.

An amazing bonk.
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
https://singsupplies.com/img/722199.jpg

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=991676

Lol, I was chatting with VP bro today, asking him when Sarah would be available - he said he dunno, then he asked if I wanna try another girl..

I was checking SBF when he asked me, and noticed he just posted up Yumi's ad, so booked her immediately!

Uh, no I didn't get first blood, according to VP another bro booked her after me for an earlier session

Another thing - She's a fresh FL - this her first overseas trip, and she doesn't do sex work in Vietnam!
(So I'm the second guy she's ever fucked for money)

Anyway, If you have access to her photo album, the pics with the black negligee are probably taken recently - that's my exact view when she was sitting astride me during cowgirl

Yumi's pics emphasis her natural boobs, which are a lovely firm pair, but all most of her pics are cropped, so you can't see her ass and tummy, which I though was the old FL trick to hide her spare tire.

I can verify that she's absolute 100% gorgeous, with a flat tummy under her firm boobs, a spankable ass, and not a gram of wasted fat. She's also just the right height, as I pinned her against a wall after my shower, for a make out session, with her tongue in my mouth, and my dick grinding against her tummy, then I pulled her negligee down to suckle on her yummy nipples.

This girl is wild!

After a standing tongue duel, we moved to the bed, where I ate her for ten minutes, then she she switched to BBBJ and DT - for an amazingly long session!

This girl wants cock - if its not in her hands, its in her mouth or pussy! After 15 min I finally stopped her from cocksucking and cap on, she went for a long pounding ride (stupendous view of her tits bouncing up and down) then I flipped onto her back and did mish for ten min, before another cowgirl session to finish me off!

TL,DR: New FL, tall, speaks some English, lovely figure, firm natural C/D boobs, likes to fuck hard (she was sweating from pounding me in cowgirl), DT, DFK.

An amazing bonk.
Can rate her look bro?
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Good contribution on the Viet FRs bros. 👏Holding out for another week for possible JAV imports, otherwise taking a double sesh on Emma and Wendolyn 😂😂😂

Anyone who tried don't mind can share your experience with me through PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Can rate her look bro?
I had zero issues - pretty with light makeup.. Reckon she's not a beautiful as Alin, but taller and with a more womanly figure - like she's made for sex.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I had zero issues - pretty with light makeup.. Reckon she's not a beautiful as Alin, but taller and with a more womanly figure - like she's made for sex.
Thanks. Not many able to beat Alin to be honest.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Good contribution on the Viet FRs bros. 👏Holding out for another week for possible JAV imports, otherwise taking a double sesh on Emma and Wendolyn 😂😂😂

Anyone who tried don't mind can share your experience with me through PM.
Please write a review on Wendolyn after you try. Remember to rate her look.
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
ChromaticWhisp is stuck in moderation for some time to come
wow, so fast the negative FR get deleted hahah. email [email protected] to join our TG group. we have FRs for many dome 2, 3 and L ladies that can share truthful details without getting censored
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 1
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I think too many people bluffed her until she hooked my finger to make sure I keep my promise, she even wanted to set a date for me to come back but I said have to see my body condition first(needs to be horny on that day).

Actually if she was the very first few that I engaged, I pretty sure I would RTF within the week, but VP simply have too many high quality girls and they are competing against one another. Another problem is my excitement will be gone like 60-70 % kind for the RTF session, that happened even for Jolin and Zoei kind of quality. I remember what they did and said after I entered their room and basically the actions were almost identical to the first.

After you try Chantelle remember to write a review here. Deeply appreciate. Manage to up your point after I change to Mobile browser, not sure why.
She told me to set a date too i think she does it to most ppl tbh, just want to earn more also at the same time make us feel good. Anyway i saw a few more new FLs on VP, not sure when im even gg to RTF tbh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1