The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Younger maids really think they can marry sinkie guy?
Sure have but most already got kid so unless the guy can really accept it lor. I saw on Tiktok recently this Pinoy confessed she was a helper but married a sinkie dude

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Today, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

most say no when i ask meet and have fun or they ask for money and i say no but next week meeting one see if can get lucky be fuck buddy. need to keep trying and see what works
Old Today, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Sure have but most already got kid so unless the guy can really accept it lor. I saw on Tiktok recently this Pinoy confessed she was a helper but married a sinkie dude
No need Tiktok. In real life my monthly go to cum dump also marrying 50 yo sinkie. She just changed her WP to a LTVP. But still the same, when i msg her, she will still find time to have fun. I pity the bro who think he got an exclusive pussy by marrying. But at the same time, gotts thank him for helping my FB become a long term investment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1