The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancalledding View Post
have

i went to a spa near clementi mall, insisted on the cheaper massage (think 58).

ML came up, SYT in a denim short skirt and a sleeveless vest, can see some cleavage. massage was decent, talked to her for the whole hour. but in the end, no GQ. maybe cos i insisted on the cheaper one?
Yes, chances are this is correct
Old 26-06-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqianqian View Post

Can PM exchange contacts with me? Ty.
Old 26-06-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I find this "recommended by regular" thing pretty much nonsensical. That one is just so that the regular can gain some brownie points or whatever if they can prove to the ML that the new customer was recommended by them. Some of these may also be advertisers..... and need to prove to the ML that their word-of-mouth advertisements is working. I've received these "say that so-and-so recommended" requests many times but never complied, sorry! Still get good service from the ML, no difference.

You go first-time, if the ML wanna give, they'll give. Who does not want to earn more money? And if not offered the first time, then maybe on the 2nd or 3rd visit.

Usually the ML will already give some hint during those non-gq massages, like massaging near your sensitive zones, waiting for you to open the offer. But if you keep quiet, then they will also hold back, for fear that you might be undercover AV.
For the last paragraph, usually is ML offer easier, from customers position very hard to ask if got or not.
Old 26-06-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone got experience where ML never ask GQ?

I have experience a SYT ML who don't offer any special for the first 3 visits. Not sure why she suddenly offered me and asked me to go for the 4th time.
Of course i went and indeed got my long wished HJ from her...haha
Old 26-06-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I have experience a SYT ML who don't offer any special for the first 3 visits. Not sure why she suddenly offered me and asked me to go for the 4th time.
Of course i went and indeed got my long wished HJ from her...haha
Cause she is that type whereby regular then have ma
Old 26-06-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqianqian View Post

Wa bro, this one looks hot. Can share contact? Tia..
Old 26-06-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Simple way to solve this. If she ask you (have you visited our shop before?) or (where else do you go for your massages?).. you will reply something like

Oh I go to different massage parlour depending on what I feel like doing that day. I go to ___ and ___ for hj, I go to this area for blowjob and if need be, I go to little India or bukit merah for fj.

She will know you are not a policeman. Always works. She will be stunned for a while but this is a good ice-breaker comment
Bro that's exactly what I did before, but the ML asked me "So do the girls in this shop offer other services?"

I couldn't answer coz the other MLs really didn't provide other services and is very proficient at massage. She ended up working there for 2 more months before transferring to another spa and eventually left coz she did not want to provide HJ at all.

On her last day in Singapore, I only managed to hug her and bade her farewell after my third visit. Gotta say, she's good at providing massage but that's all she's good at haha.
Old 26-06-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

today I went to this tcm shop where my regular ml is working...called and nobody pick up...called the shop, they said she went home already,I thought maybe for a short holiday but heard them said already cancelled permit..sadly unable to have a final good session with her...
Old 26-06-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Think this guy is an actual owner not Tua Pek Kong, but the ML, an SG lady, was caught by AV posing as a customer.

https://mothership.sg/2024/06/man-fi...ssage-parlour/
Old 26-06-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Bro that's exactly what I did before, but the ML asked me "So do the girls in this shop offer other services?"
And this is how I answer (if I answer you now what others offer, then I can also tell others what you offer in future. I believe this is a private arrangement between 2 adults. No need for other 3rd party to know the specifics.)

Last time I replied very arrogantly, I told the ML among the 3 MLs in the shop, I have squeezed and sucked the boobs of the other 2 before already... the extra $50 damn worth it so today's your turn. Then end up she did not ask GQ.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1