The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Introducing Kiki from Xi Spa
Kiki used to be receptionist before becoming a ML, very green to this field. Looks:

7.5/10, her look will grow on you and she looks abit like my favourite ML Ke Le who has RTC. Boobs at least a B and quite handful to squeeze.
Speciality: 8/10, doggystyle HDLY and prostate massage, finger glove is on during this session
Playability: 6/10, she is selective for this so YMMV. Usually no need to top-up for roaming if u are her "type"
Damage: HJ with prostate massage, 2blues 1 red

Keen to try Kiko? PM me

Bro can share contact? It makes one wonder who is the receptionist now that the receptionist becomes a ML too lol
Old 23-06-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

Rina from the nearby famous prawn noodle give super sensual massage and she really can blow and suck .. the service need nego with her
Old 23-06-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Rina from the nearby famous prawn noodle give super sensual massage and she really can blow and suck .. the service need nego with her

Ewellnees rina?
Old 23-06-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Ewellnees rina?
Sing song tcm
Old 23-06-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 16
kazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post

This one recommended earlier in the days by hornyxiaoboi has been a secret 一条龙 service queen.

Juagen checked
BJ checked (not bbbj)
Poke ass hj / bj checked
Hdly (edging) checked

Too many gem too little time.. PM me to share the list.. only thing is abit bah bah, but confirm service queen.. and natural D cup also CHECKED!

Authentic JG + prostate care... CHECKED!
Old 23-06-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chailove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post

This one recommended earlier in the days by hornyxiaoboi has been a secret 一条龙 service queen.

Juagen checked
BJ checked (not bbbj)
Poke ass hj / bj checked
Hdly (edging) checked

Too many gem too little time.. PM me to share the list.. only thing is abit bah bah, but confirm service queen.. and natural D cup also CHECKED!
Hi bros

Would like to give a heads up for this ML. Only booked her cuz I was curious about Juagen and wanted to try however her service attitude is not good.
On the first visit she cut short my session my 20 minutes. As I had inquired about her services on the previous day, she told me she was available at 3pm. I reached, payed and entered at around 320pm. However, before 4pm she told me she had a booking and thus had to cut our session short. Wtf srsly, why cannot just tell me that from the start ?

On the second visit, she asked me to reach before 11, however when I reached at 10:48, she was still busy with a customer. So I lan lan had to wait until she ended. Although it may seem like a very trivial issue this is the 2nd time already where she has ‘double booked’ herself.

If I’m the only one who has experienced this here than ok lorh lan lan suck thumb, but I am definitely not going to let there be a third time.
Old 24-06-2024, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
barney_stinson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbear888 View Post
Tried a ML in Bugis A***. She love to poke the ass then she will tell you she will be gentle and she really is gentle and poke while giving you HJ. Her tits is fantastic should be a double D. One say she surprise me with a boob fuck. Currently she is waiting to start at a new shop. Can't wait to book an appt with her!
Can share contact for A***. OG here looking to revisit after years. Hahaha
Old 24-06-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chailove View Post
Hi bros

Would like to give a heads up for this ML. Only booked her cuz I was curious about Juagen and wanted to try however her service attitude is not good.
On the first visit she cut short my session my 20 minutes. As I had inquired about her services on the previous day, she told me she was available at 3pm. I reached, payed and entered at around 320pm. However, before 4pm she told me she had a booking and thus had to cut our session short. Wtf srsly, why cannot just tell me that from the start ?

On the second visit, she asked me to reach before 11, however when I reached at 10:48, she was still busy with a customer. So I lan lan had to wait until she ended. Although it may seem like a very trivial issue this is the 2nd time already where she has ‘double booked’ herself.

If I’m the only one who has experienced this here than ok lorh lan lan suck thumb, but I am definitely not going to let there be a third time.
Hey bro I wouldn't be happy if I were you, but to be fair to the ML, if I were late like in the first instance, it's only logical that the slot should end on time at 4pm since the allocated slot is from 3pm to 4pm?
Old 24-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kontiki1879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited a MP in the east where the ML poked my ass during the massage.

MP : A**** B*****
ML : C****y
Looks : 7/10 (Not SYT but nice enough for me
Massage : 7/10
Services : Happy and Very Happy available
Pricing : Pay the minimum entry, door wide open
Old 25-06-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chailove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Hey bro I wouldn't be happy if I were you, but to be fair to the ML, if I were late like in the first instance, it's only logical that the slot should end on time at 4pm since the allocated slot is from 3pm to 4pm?
Hi bro, would like to clarify that I did not make a booking at 3pm. She asked me if I was free at 3pm for an appointment and I told her that I would reach 20 minutes later. She also didn’t tell me that she had a booking at 4pm until her 4pm customer walked in. I wasn’t “late”.
Old 25-06-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolsToTheGame View Post
Hi all,

Not sure if any fellow bros into this but ever since a ML (TT from bro exchange) did it to me, found it very shiok and I think quite hard to find MLs who are good at it or willing to do it. Wonder if bros can share some recommendations?
I know of one ML who do this but need to request because not every customer likes this la. haha...if u want, entire session she can poke but need to let her know in advance because she needs to prepare finger gloves for hygiene reasons. Fortunately, she is not those auntie type. I got go for some, sibei sian as the ML can be my mother. This ML when she poke my backside and HJ...she got the cheeky look which I like. Haha
Old 25-06-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3270 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Lina is really solid. But abit milfy to my liking.
Service and body really tip top.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried one Balestier ML. Anqi

Looks damn auntie. Wanted to walk away but I was there already and taxi damn ex so just close eyes and try ah.

She tries her best and the finger in ass made me damn high. But looks cannot lah.

Ctc already shared earlier by another poster so i replying hor
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
She should be taking bookings next week.
Hi bro, can pass me the contact? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1