The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Big boobs Anna told me today that she has not started work yet.
Can share Anna’s ctc thanks
Old Today, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sytmpff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
koko Photo
https://ibb.co/cLxtsr4

Playful video recorded by APPLe
https://dub.sh/gZk8Uqm

Koko FRs
https://ibb.co/ZLHNxYw
https://ibb.co/DCsfDtY
https://ibb.co/Fs7tm5p
https://ibb.co/pLc7NyC

Watch the video to gain insights into KK's personality, interests, and how she presents herself in a more informal or relaxed setting.

Members may express their interest below

hi bro can share contact!
Old Today, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GDLucy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks pudding bro for the contact...

visited A**le, like what the other bros have mentioned, she is good with small talks, can pass off as Taiwanese due to the way she speaks.

svc wise, msg was decent though that's not the main purpose.

overall it was a good experience, will rtm..
Old Today, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
On this note, wonder if I can get those who have boss number (brotherleo or anyone who has her contact) to get lady boss add me.
got telegram to contact lady boss
3some, 4some.
lets do a mass orgy
Old Today, 11:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
omfgitzkidz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromfgitzkidz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromfgitzkidz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Bukit Merah

Thanks PeePeeBoy & puddinghamster for Apple & XX ctc

Here my short FR for them

Both are really sweet girls but for me i prefer xx. Different ppl different preference , go down try for youself~
Dont pm me for ctc

A-
She’s like first gf to me where we both shy shy, she help me undress and everything. Her massage was not bad on me. I went down after work
So have not eaten she give me milk & 2 breads before the start. But towards the end we kinda rushed it but overall enjoyable experience.
Massage:7/10
Gfe: 8/10
Fj:8/10
Service :10/10
Overall: 8/10

Xx-
She’s more chit chatty with me i feel more comfortable with her more like gf for a few years like that. Her massage was slightly softer than apple but i prefer her more because she makes the whole session more comfy for me.
Although her services isn't so perfect like apple but still great.
Massage:6/10
Gfe:10/10
Fj:9/10
Service 8/10
Overall:9/10

CHERRS~
Old Today, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
For those who fancy L-type Tarn’s, this is really the go to shop now…

I just hit next level liao…..

For those who just started, get the ML to match for you or you will have some difficulty

Go many times liao, just walk in and point at two, and start…. No chemistry nvm, they will build up because they already have chemistry with you…. haha… sibei additive and really drain wallet…

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Amend this post and edit it because previously wrong name was quoted. The girl I tried who is young pretty and very playful is pinky not Cara. Cara is another girl whose looks pales in comparison to pinky.

On this note, wonder if I can get those who have boss number (brotherleo or anyone who has her contact) to get lady boss add me. Getting a little frustrated when getting Jesse to arrange. Dunno if it’s real language miscommunication or she trying to push the less popular girls. First time I asked for her and Kiki tarma she say ok then become her and mymy then she say Kiki no do tarma, subquently when I want to book Kiki alone she went home le.

That day I tried pinky she told me the name is Cara. Then today I appt for tarma her and pinky end up is different girl coz the name mix up. I laugh it off as miscomm and of course Jesse mean no harm. She initially ask me want to have foursome or not and she did change girl for me to pinky so all good. Maybe I arrange directly with lady boss better, no baisness. I been to their joint a few times already and sometimes tip them, at times give a bit lunch money to Jesse for arranging appt although she always refuse. Lady boss should know who I am if she ask Jesse. She collect money from me one evening when I session with pinky. Please pm if lady boss can add my WeChat/WA arrange appt in future. If not it’s ok

Also sorry to all who pm me. Please don’t ask me for contacts, I won’t reply, reason being the clues here quite obvious le and joints like this won’t last de, pretty sure if av want to hit quota they check out this place. Now maybe just monitor or what. I hope it operates longer. I only thank one of the brothers here for very good description and clues and fr and manage to find the shop on my own. Please don’t upz me too, I don’t do exchanges.

Finally pinky is really good and playful. Yes she is not as experienced and slutty as Jesse but if you warm her up she can be quite notti to the level of TT in squirting thread. Very cute and young looking too and though boobs enhanced her figure is close to perfect. Slim waist sizeable boobs syt face. She can easily be Ang pai at any shop. Tarma with her and Jesse is close to the level of TT and MM that have their own threads. Today they experienced three way kissing with me and kissing each other, can tell they don’t do often but happy to explore. Very sensual and sexciting. She very playful too, after we finished cleaning up and showering she still walk in while I was dressing up and rabba against me with her naked body. Yes after the session they no hurry to dress up and walk around stark naked. Can heart attack and nose bleed. Probably going to be my regular tarma duo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1