The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Sickos. Really just downright asses lowlife who should burn in hell.
The bald guy pic was uploaded previously.
He approached ml n asked for full svc.

Approached fls and ask for foc full svc. That's the story I heard. Damn sick.. :/
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brotherrichard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk View Post
Is she used to call Luna at Area B?
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ban-xia-massage/
Any bro tried her so far? Can share real reviews here? Looks like my cai, but wana know worthy anot. Thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

even though she said she wont return. tada here she is again!
Not surprising. Those who can return always returned

Look forward to see more returnees
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Just received a good news that TianTian is back.
She is one of those high playability with pretty face.
Previous FR for reference.
Sglonelyguy-33.com/msg-tiantian
yes confirmed that she is back. Her new location is near the infamous hill. If she came back earlier, my last MR would have changed, hehe.
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Sickos. Really just downright asses lowlife who should burn in hell.
No choice but most people here would assume the ML will accept whatever request as long as money is enough, which is also why some ML decided to drop their service due to some assholes spreading rumors
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Just received a good news that TianTian is back.
She is one of those high playability with pretty face.
Previous FR for reference.
Sglonelyguy-33.com/msg-tiantian
Wa! Yes she is back hehe
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
yes confirmed that she is back. Her new location is near the infamous hill. If she came back earlier, my last MR would have changed, hehe.
Just to add on, she’ll be here only for a short time this stint or so I was told so to bros who have not met her yet, this is your chance
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh… FN and offer BBBJ is not vanilla already. If you chose not to go with the service doesn’t mean it’s vanilla. I mean how un-vanilla u expect a HJ to be when you don’t want BJ/BBBJ?
maybe he got vanilla fj before last time.
Old Today, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Taiwanese is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaiwanese is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk8787b0y View Post
You don’t pretend to be white knight please
All these MLs come here to make money …is all about price tag
Even you are fat snd ugly as long as they need money ..they will do it
Talk until you very saint …some MLs here also have their sex needs and some of us can make them very conforable and they are paid !
I suspect you are one of the losers and fake composer….
Looking at those posts you made….not sure are you the pervert photographer .?
Old Today, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
The bald guy pic was uploaded previously.
He approached ml n asked for full svc.

Approached fls and ask for foc full svc. That's the story I heard. Damn sick.. :/
Woah….bro can shared his photo…curious to see his ass look
Old Today, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
The funny thing is few of my regular told me that they were informed Kiki was caught in their group chat.
If she really was caught but somehow still can work abit before having to leave, wouldnt this be the best time to ask how much for FJ. Maybe she will consider if she can't come back SG after this stint haha
Old Today, 01:59 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
If she really was caught but somehow still can work abit before having to leave, wouldnt this be the best time to ask how much for FJ. Maybe she will consider if she can't come back SG after this stint haha
Apparently, she is earning more than 20k a month, how much can you offer? 1k or 2k? And how many bros willing to fetch out this kind of money for a FJ? Ended up maybe she only can earn an extra few ten k, you think she want to so 作贱自己 meh? That will spoil her reputation mah. Might as well get a big Robert to bao her, even she RTC, the Robert will still fly there to meet her and continue feeding her.

Just like those famous actresses, they dun do FJ, only willing to be bao by rich tycoons. So, all interested Roberts fall in, you can consider making your offer to her now.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1