The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 1
Civichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Jia Ning mentioned by some bros here earlier is this one right? Wasn’t she based near Jln Sultan / Textile Centre previously?

Can see 2nd photo with Si Yu. If she is now at B area in the same unit as Si Yu, I could have said hi 😄
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
The Jia Ning mentioned by some bros here earlier is this one right? Wasn’t she based near Jln Sultan / Textile Centre previously?

Can see 2nd photo with Si Yu. If she is now at B area in the same unit as Si Yu, I could have said hi ��
Yes she is and she is.

Cathy
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baicai View Post
By signing up as ML, they already allowed themselves to be humiliated using money

120 to be hugged by a naked fat old man etc
Whoa bro I feel personally attacked by this 😅😅😅
Old Today, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
xkiter3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Just came back from a session with duo duo.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/

She's only been around for 2 weeks thus far. I have never tried Nuru before so i went for it.

Location: 8/10. Nearby Serangoon station. About 5 minutes walk if on foot.

Looks: 7.5/10 Photo is with certain filter for sure, there's still at least a 70~80% resemblance. However, she's still really to my liking.

Body: 8/10 Height as stated with nice slim body. Boobs are a handful.

Nuru: 8/10 It's my first time afterall. She did mention to me at the start that Nuru is of a shorter duration as compared to massage. Fair enough, it requires alot more effort sliding around after all. She applied the warm nuru lotion and did the body gliding stuff for about 5 to 10 minutes before she start giving the catbath. Overall a very sensual experience and I like it.

Catbath: 7/10 Very thorough and with alot of suction at the nipples with moderate moaning throughout.

BBBJ: 8/10 Opted for the BBBJ. Just a heads up, it's an additional charge of $40 which is not stated on the website. Please take note. Her skills was pretty good and because of all the nuru lotion, it was all sloppy just the way i like it. As i took awhile, she did rotate between HJ and titfucking. She however prioritise more on the BBBJ, making it worth that additional $40.

Roaming: Full nude throughout the whole session. 5G roaming.

Personality: Very chatty and pleasant. I had a great time with her. Even after i came, she invited me to wash up and head on to the bed for a light massage and chats.

GFE: 7/10 GFE is not bad. Quite abit of dirty talk during the action. Hahaha

Massage: N/A, only got a light one after action. Can't comment.

RTM?: Yes.
Old Today, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post

Some of my regular MLs chose to marry a poor PRC man and "die with them" even when they received a few marriage proposals from their regular customers. They showed me the WeChat text messages and I really wanna LOL.

My advice is also not to look for a ML as a gf or wife. Play play can already and have a rotation list like many of our smart bros.
I mean they have probably met more men during their stints here than the amount of men I know personally
What kind of men they also meet before.
Not saying it's impossible, but given a choice as a ML, she also won't choose a man from her regular because she know what they are up to and their favorite hobby.

Die with a poor PRC man who only have her, is probably better than a richer man who can have many "hers"

Then again not saying ML and Customer should not or do not get married.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1