View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just gotten Syphilis

I recently had a close-call with a syphilis-like symptoms. I only do capped FJ and no bbbj for the longest time since i kena chlymedia from bbbj a long time ago. Developed a chancre-looking thing near my penis shaft. It felt soft to the touch, quite wet and whittish/yellowish in colour. I searched online and found out it looks very similar to a syphilis chancre and decided to go see doc. Doc said it was an inflammation of the sweat gland(冒汗炎) and also did blood test. All came back negative. It was a very intense 3 days as i was also contemplating going back to singapore to get tested(i work in China), but in the end decided to test it locally.
Always practice safe sex, the amount of stress i got those few days were unimaginable. From checking online for similar cases, to going to get tested, to thinking how am i gonna explain to my wife, to whether i unknowingly infected my wife, to even contemplating suicide.