View Single Post
Old 13-12-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bageledhoney View Post
nice story, but its probably the exception to have such a good heart and big wallet to indulge FLs hgahaha
Personally, I am over that stage where I just wanna clock more fucks, or clock more orgaams per fuck. When I was younger it was like that

Now I would rather have less fucks and less orgasms but have more unforgettable ones.

It's a stage of life thing, I guess. There were early years where I would book my fav ML for an entire day and entire night and fuck till her pussy bled, literally. That wasn't my intention but she was already dry and I was too busy pumping her, capped.

I feel a bit sorry for her when I think of the past, nowadays once or twice a day is plenty and I just want to make each fuck count.

I understand your point, for those who can barely spare extra $$ for additional fucks, being kind is not an option. The majority of chiongsters are like that