View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you guys film during sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
How did she found the photos and videos? I store mine in a private folder on my computer. Hopefully she will never find them.
basically she found a way to see me unlock my phone so she saw the stuff on the phone. Didn't hide it or secure it in secured folders

For computer, I was logged into certain communication devices, and at times, I would go off to make coffee and she managed to see the communication and sent it to her phone

So to me, the best is to download it to a hard disk and bury the hard disk so she doesn't find it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment