View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Solid honest review!

Your 2k THB is OK, considering thats the amt she would have gotten when she was working in SG.

Based on your review, it would seem she is into you!

Just note to self that many girls in this trade will happily play the long game:
Get you to fall in love, then... your wallet dry up so fast because you realise
you pity her situation, you feel that 'oh her room rent so cheap'...
Then you feel that she giving up a lot for you... end up easily 20k to 40k THB a month fly~

Hence the reason many bros here will tell you: no such thing as free lunch!

Of course, if you are a young guy with good looks, most girls will
happily bed you for free because they feel that you are the FL and not them
So if that is the case and you happen to fall under that category,
don't feel paiseh to accept that your 'value' is higher than them and
them sleeping with you is their fortune lol

I got a young friend who chiong with me last year around countdown...
The girls at the KTV were literally fighting/quarelling to just sit with him...
End up sit beside also never talk because shy...(he looks a bit like Jackson Wang kind of chinese)
Dabao go back hotel also no need ask.. automatic follow. Never ask money also.
Only ask for LINE, FB and IG hahahaha (He still paid 5k THB the nxt morning upon checkout, btw)

i tell you, thailand culture the girls no shame to chase the guy if they like him one...
Nice. True to the max.
Remembering yearsss ago myself when I was in my 20s, I went to Thai for work for about a month. On 1st few days, went to a shower massage joint and up a model cat(price) lady, after jio her finish work go clubbing. After that night, she stop work and follow me for the whole month, sleeping in my hotel room and waited for me while I went to work almost everyday.

That was the dream life...
Not cannot already, cos now I uncle liao. Only can spend money to get GFE. Lol 😂