View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

For you to have a good mental image of how C looked like. She was in a dark blue T shirt and pink shorts. Her hair was more wavy than curly, and slightly messy after a whole day of activities.

Her T shirt wasn't very tight, but I knew she had ample tits. You can tell if a girl has plenty of tits when she moves around.. the bounciness of a 34D will be much more natural than a 34A or B with padding to push up.

Her skin was a nice dark brown. Her arms and legs nicely shaped, matching her curves. I am more of a fan of xmm type of figures but there is always something nice to appreciate in curvier body shapes with bigger tits.

Overall it's a big turn on for my fetish if the target is someone I know personally.

C looked into the mirror and adjusted her hair a bit. Almost immediately she reached down and lifted her T shirt off. I got shocked because it happened too fast..

I paused the video at this point. Her arms are up, her T shirt over her face. Her glorious tits was sitting inside her black bra. The bra had a bit of lace on the edges of the cup.

I stroke my cock several times.. still a bit in shock. I never thought I will get to see this moment, C stripping without any idea a 1080P cam is recording her at 60fps. Interestingly, my cock wasn't super hard but my heart was about to explode. I was still leaking precum nonstop. Then I unpause the video.

She put the T shirt on the towel rack. Next she stripped her pink shorts off. As she bent down and shifted her weight from one leg to another, her deep cleavage was in full view of the cam. Her tits slightly bounced. My cock tingled hard.

C hung her shorts on the rack. Then without any hesitation, her right hand disappeared behind her back and her left hand held her left bra strap. Within 2 seconds, her black bra came off. Her tits are in full view. My heart almost stopped..

They were definitely 34Ds. Her tits without the support of her bra are now hanging from her chest. I paused the video and stepped it frame by frame.

Finally. Her most private part of her boobs are now in full view.

Her nips and areola are much darker than her brown skin. I wasn't expecting it but her nips are around 1cm wide and also protruding 1cm outwards. Her areola is quite big, around 5cm wide. It was super obscene.. but damn hot.

All the while I can only imagine C's nips. Now I have it on video.

Her 34Ds are also natural.. so it has a bit of sag. Hopefully her future bf would appreciate them. I know I would if I have the chance.

I imagined her hot nips in my mouth and stroked my cock. Damn. I could feel my cum approaching my shaft. I slowed down, took a deep breath and continue the video.

C hanged her bra on the rack and then started stripping her grey panties. Her crotch are is now in full view. But as her skin was dark and the lighting wasn't very good down there, I couldn't really tell if she was hairy or not. But it seemed like she is shaved..

She turned and stepped towards the shower. As she did that, her boobs bounced.. I could also see the profile of her tits and ass. Her nips can be clearly seen sticking out from her slightly saggy tits. Her ass wasn't amazing but I am not complaining.

I replayed the section at half speed this time. This was the reason why I recorded at 60fps. You can slow down the video by half and still get smooth video.

I knew this time I cannot hold my cum anymore. I opened a photo of C in a dress. She looked super sweet and was smiling in the pic. She never had a bf.. and to my knowledge she never had sex before. This fact turned me on to the max.

With both her photo and the video maximised on my PC screen, I continued to stroke my cock. This time without stopping.

Very fast I reached the point of no return. My cum shot out hard and I spasmed a little. It was one of the hardest cums I ever had in my life.

Damn.

Hope you bros enjoyed my experience with C. Next up, stay tuned for more juicy details of C and S.

Enjoy your Friday!!