View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
can't even beat a relegation team wat more if it is those top 6 teams ...from now on they can only draw their remaining matches but mostly will lose to mighty Arsenal, Newcastle, Bournemouth etc...points wise this the most they can get
they can let a 3-0 lead become 3-3 against second tier Coventry speaks volumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
There is an arrogance and stubbornness with ETH, he refuses to see what is not working, believing that eventually, those players he signed will come good, at the expense of Man Utd.

Its just sad, when disappointment becomes norm.
haha....it is like why some gals marry bad boys with the hope they can become good later on in the marriage.

but his pet Antony very smart....he extremely on the ball against Burnley and even score the winner...all by himself.
so he can slack again in the next few matches as he know his god papa will start him again.

I'm pretty sure baldy will be gone this summer. Sir Jim is a businessman and also ardent Man U fanboy, He wants results.
He got like 27% stake in Man U and also have a big say in operations.
He had already went ahead with cost cutting measures among staffs.
His massive project this summer will be offloading those out of contract and loanees, crap players,.....
that includes Greenwood unfortunately.
He is doing very well in Getafe and scoring 10 goals and 6 assists.
so can sell him off at a good price.
there is no way back for him to England...at least not at the moment.

actually nowadays I just watch with open mind. if they win, bonus.
draw or lose....ok...just laugh it off.

i hope they can get thrashed by other clubs in the remaining 4 games.
and also lose the FA cup to their blue neighbours.

baldy need to be chopped!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;