View Single Post
Old 23-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
L20H40
G5

After reading this, went down and hoped that G5 was available, and boy she was sitting there, decked in her red dress and high heels. First look, MILF with ample tits, and boy she was fair! Hails from Hanoi, never asked about her age. Able to converse in Mandarin.

Looks: 6.5/10 (seems to me that she had some surgeries done before, and maybe botox.)
Body: 8/10 (fair and well proportionate)
Boobs: 9/10 (creamy white and pink inverted nips. 9 because its enhanced.)
Ass: 8/10 (this is where the debate is. To me, seems that there’s some job done to make her ass look the way it is. You will get it when you pound her in doggy. Her ass dont really jiggle it should be.)
Bbbj: 10/10 (no teeth. Good suction. Able to DT guess.)
French: N/A never tried
Painting: N/A never tried
Fj: 8/10 (not much sound effects. Missionary and came in doggy. When i turned her around for doggy, she took her phone immediately.)
Massage: 5/10 (5 for the effort. 1 hand massage most of the time, the other hand using phone.)
Rtf: maybe, for the pink nips and bbbj. Or when there’s better thai WLs arrive.

YMMV.
i agree with your FR also. especially the use phone and ass bit. ass looks fake because no jiggle. too rock hard already.

now thinking about also wonder if i would RTF. but then also no strong desire to piak lately. hmm..