View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...had ceased becoming sponsor so not sure what happened..
Yea, not sure what happen but definitely it didn't got raid.

Maybe its due to Ramadan? Trying to stay low profile to avoid local raids? The good better girls go back kampong already?
(i notice some possible "clones" who recommend that place got zapped tho, if you look back)

While i do not recommend this place to my friends, i also do not bad-mouth the place. Reason is everyone's suitability is different. The place is mainly for a certain kind/type/group of cheongster in Batam. Not suitable for me does not means not suitable for other people.

Man's meat and poison theory applies.

The place got very high turn-over rate for their girls, meaning today you met a really nice good girl there, one or two month later when you visit again, the same girl is no longer there anymore. But then, there are other new girls to replace the previous ones but you will have to "break the ice" with the new girls all over again.

So it is not easy for them to maintain a steady flow of regular customers.

Hehehe...then again, when you can find those previous "nice good girls" in another place/location which were rated lower in entrance price and/or booking price, customers will stay away from there.

My analysis is, while the shop were able to attract customer/s to their shop, but they were unable to keep them long enough.

Example, if their price is 2 juta for in-shop service, and i can get them for 1 juta somewhere else or have them come to my hotel room, i definitely won't pay 2 juta to visit their shop anymore, right?

Did i just wrote an FR for them in this post? Hehehehe....
(just my point of view on the place)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info