View Single Post
Old 19-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
muffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuffhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
Continued my hunt for pretty face today. Ended up with han han from 0819. It's a pity I didn't do her at her homebase so missed out on the yi tiao long thing. I actually had no intention to take her. Was browsing through ipad at 1429, many of my pretty face choices had long waits. I should go straight to their homebase next time. Not sure about geylang politics whether okt play punk or not. Anyway back to FR, ooilong convinced me to try han han. Thought of it awhile as the picture didn't do her justice. Then I remember max priest recommendation in yi tiao long thread so I just gave it a shot. She arrived, damn totally the kind of syt you see on the streets. In the room she undressed me piece by piece, some WL just take off one piece and expect you to continue yourself. Shower was quick with no extra services. I must say I was quite disappointed. Luckily for her, her passion fruit flavoured body gel is a plus point. Once on bed is when the action begins. She gave me a thorough catbath. The way she suck every part of my body I quite scared got the love bite kind of mark on me. Bbbj was another nice one. Got slurping sound with a lot of up down movement. If I kept my load longer I would have blew my load prematurely for sure. Didn't try painting as I was too excited to do such a slim girl, that is my regret now though I'm not a hardcore abalone fan. Fj very accommodating but she a bit rough when she is high, keep grabbing me. After a good intense fuck I couldn't take it anymore and came in my favourite doggie as always.

Han Han
Homebase: 0819
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: I thought it's small B, I love that size! (not exactly for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
frenching: none for me sadly
Painting: didn't try
RTF: hell yeah (I have been blinded by others that I have been missing out)
Friendliness: 8/10 (will tell you things about herself, quite chatty)
Overall: not my best but so enjoyable that i'm already thinking of rtf

Recommended for syt lovers and bros don't talk much.
Same taste bro.
Han Han definity one of the prettiest I hv tried lately in GL.
Great gfe. Awesome fj. Damn gd attitude. Out to please...