View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
clygonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post

Fr for Helen Flirtygirls

https://sammy.guru/showthread...016&highlight=

Looks: V shape looking face with nice feature. Look nicer irl imo
Body: nothing much to brag about, B cup but nice enough to teh with sensative nips and a perky ass.
French: she frenches like your GF the better frencher that is, with good sword fight
Bbbj: experienced type show her forte with tons of different action plus great suction, head bobbing for quite long. Tongues playing my balls and licking my groin and mushroom head.
FJ: Open to any position, no blak face. Return with sexy moans, shes is a great moaner will pull me close hold my head and french in missinary position. Doggy is a must try, told her that i wanted to cum on her face. Reaching finishing line, she auto be in position and received her award.
GFE/PSE: Mixture of both, offer me massage which is decent enough. During action, she know her drills well.
Rtf: Yes, if can sneak out again.

Overall
A very worthy bonk at the price of 120/2/90. Check all boxes, service oriented and smiley lady. Highly recommend bros.
Solid BBBJ, action started in the shower, allow me to facefuck her and use my dick to slap her. She's sex starved, FJ told me i can do anything, i fuck her wet pussy hard, all the in and pull almost out. Gradually to turbo speed, when i about to cum i pull it out and cum on her face. Shower, tip her well and leave as a happy man. Bros, don't miss this gem!