View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Re: to meet or not to meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
Dear Bros,

Need some advice from the bros here, i am in the mist of a divorce and recently i got involved with a gal, initially i thought she just wanted to play as she also has a bf. The first time i see her was with the bf but after that through some coincidences we started to chat online and soon we were pretty much involved.
YOU are pretty much involved, how involved is she?

All this time she told me that she has already broken up with the so called "BF" and that now i am the BF. She had to stay with him first cos now i still cannot move out to stay with her and also other reasons.
Heng you never stay with her, yet.

Anyway to cut the story short one of the morning when she told me she is leaving for her home town for the festive i thought i surprised her by appearing at her block downstairs to send her to the airport. To my horror i saw the so called ex BF sending her to the airport, i was furious and wanted to talk to her to clear it up with her, apparently the so called ex BF is not ex BF he still thinks that he is her BF and that i am the third party, the BF went into gangster mode and tried to threatened me if i dun leave, eventually for her safety sake i left.
You were smart to have left.

After a period the BF called me and threatened me that if i dun meet up with him to sort tis issue out he will attempt to create trouble for my business and will also hurt her, i am at a lost to whether to meet him or not.
Just ask him bring his horses, and thanks him for informing you of his impeding visits. Any vandalism or lost within this period will be automatically charged into his account, meaning he will be hold solely responsible should anything or any of your staffs suffer damage.

He said very clearly that he will bring all his so called "bros" and unless i leave a hand behind i will not be able to settle this. I am not so worried about myself till date i am still very afraid that he will harm her and also this guys had a record for stabbing someone before already except for his HP i dun have other information on him will the police take up the case?
Report police about the hand chopping threat. That should be quite enough to land him in jail for quite some time if you manage to get telco to verify the calls. Pay for the proceeding and request from court to retrieve it from telco.
But i still think you should leave the gal alone. She spells 'trouble' IMHO and you certainly don't need that since you're already in a messy mid of divorce. Just move on. Just tell him you're prepare to let her go unconditioned and promise not to ever keep in touch with her. If he still give you the paikia treatment then keep firm and inform him of my earlier suggestion.

Hope it helps and don't do this again.