Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: to meet or not to meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
inside the phone conversation he also clearly states that if i dun meet him he will come to my business locations to make trouble, if i am the only owner still never mind but i am not not, i do not wan this issue to cause troubles for my partners.

If the police is not going to do anything about it then i would have no choice but to meet him then, record the conversation and then ask a friend nearby to record the entire session the moment he resort to violence will ask my friend to alert the police and then i think i will have to hold him off till the police come and not retaliate.

Bro relax. U dont worry, if he really wants to go to ur office n stir trouble he wont be telling u. This are mind games that controls u, if he meant it he wouldve kept mum n shoot straight infront of u. He is just trying to provoke or even threaten u. A real mug doesnt do things in such a way... He is jus a low EQ ah beng that wans ur attention tats all... Small fry i shuld say.

Play cool but not timid.
Police nowadays very free after cny
A real man wont fight becux of a woman
A real mug wont call n tell u to meet him, he will come straight with u by nw....

2cents worth. Pls dont zap mi