Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Met this Sarawak LB called DIAMOND at the Rowell gate. She is the front gatekeeper. Her boobs were overflowing from her tight low cut dress with half nipples exposed. She has the playful vibes therefore picked her to head up the dark dungeon.

It all went way above expectations! Her naked body was petite fun sized with big round boobs and booty. Skin was smooth and body smells enticing. Hadn't tasted LB for a long time so I went berserk into groping, hugging and kissing her. She asked me whether I want to suck her dick and let her cum in my mouth. Held my head and jabbed her strong cock into my throat. She likes to gag me, turns her on especially at the part when she is nearing ejaculation. Swallowers must be game enough for throat pie whereby the cum felt like blasted into your nose and your eyes from within. Her cock can be stiff, of decent size and can cum. She also asked about fucking me.

She will CBJ on you and encourages you to fuck her ass. I tried but her ass is way too tight. Overall she is playful, cheerful and fun to be with. Functional, can cum, top and bottom.

I am surprised the air conditioner is rather cold and the place is rather clean. I miss the filth of H79 though hahaha.

50 is the current damage.
Diamond is back! I was damn turned on kissing and licking her cute curvy body. Spank her ass! She loves receiving blowjobs, fuck and getting fucked. She performs CBJ. All the hugging and kissing erected my cock so hard that she immediately puts on the condom and guide my dick into her doggy style. All her moaning was out of this world and I surrendered my soul into her.

This batch has a lot of LBs with pretty delicate faces. I believe they are the likely ones with bad services. If you want Diamond, you gotta call out her name.