View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
quite near fort canning mrt got one very nice luxurious spa which is quite value for money which is really legit and professional. My fave masseur is there, she is an exotic looking Northern Chinese lady with 2 years professional massage experience. Good thing is they dont insist on me wearing the shorts or underpants which I hate to do as its so uncomfortable, join wrap towel around butt and groin will do which I find comfortable. there are also other nice services in a nice environment which I won't disclose here.

She is my favourite there as well as the whole world, I feel she is the best in the world and I experienced the best massage in my life after going to so many. I always go for the one hour full body massage at that MP as 45 minutes is not enough. She uses well controlled force not piano type but not too hard and very skillful, massaging precisely at the acupressure points. I had lower back pain and shoulder pain, after her massage she untied all knots and I felt very much relieved, it felt so soothing and and nourishing with a healing touch, I was so comfortable like a baby in his mother's hug..

She is really a very beautiful lady with a beautiful personality, very hardworking attitude and immaculate service quality with a sweet gentle soothing voice, she will always ask me if its painful or not so that she can adjust the pressure, simply sublime and divine..
Bro can share?