Old 25-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
redserpent is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Too long to go into details. But in general, make the girls feel they are so happy to see you, rather than thinking "Let's quickly get this job over and done with."

Just in terms of aspects already so many, your grooming, hygiene, sex techniques, chemistry, ability to make them giggle, etc. Most of all, respect. Generosity helps of course, but it need not be excessive. You'd think you need to be handsome. But from my experience, your good looks are only a small factor, and only for small fraction of them.

I am not talking about girls who offer raw for $. I am talking about girls who don't offer raw, but your charm them into giving you raw. These are the real wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Care to elaborate "know what to do"
Bro @GeylangKia69 already offered you a tip: learn how to paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Recently one of my regulars got high from my painting and wanted to RAW but as tempting as the offer was, I got no balls because I’m unsure of her health status. But I brushed her aside by saying “you want baby ah?” So as not to come across as fearful of her health status.

Sigh. Still very tempting but maybe if she offer again together with her health check report I may consider.

Last edited by redserpent; 25-03-2024 at 01:22 PM.