View Single Post
Old 07-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Smooth and the body temp just makes it feel more enjoyable. But I last much shorter on raw because it feels good and my orgasms are intense.

In a bag, I can last v long and can make her cum because the head is desensitized. The satisfaction then is seeing her expression when she comes.

I won't really care about the next generation. Whores are whores. They come from shit backgrounds and have shit character traits and genes so the offspring is probably a piece of shit too, unfortunately my DNA will have to mix in with her putrid genes but I just detach myself completely.

Next week I'll be fucking someone from geylang who rtc in 2023
I can control. So I can last as long as I want.

What I realised is that if a gal were to suck me dry when I cummed, my dick will be hard enough to continue again. I was able to cum 4 times within 40mins.

Typical guy in Geylang.